Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auction - Rank 10 Sentinel Steel Fiber (Read Rules Please)

KIREEK

Unlike my other topic where i give away mods (yes i did that) this one is different, this mod required time and so i cannot simply give it away, if i had lot's of these then yes i would, but i made this one as a goal as i need plat to buy slots, i'm not in the mood to sell 20 thunderbolts and 20 berserkers and try and squeeze platinum on mods that are in my honest opinion, common.

The item beeing auctioned is a rank 10 Steel Fiber for your Sentinel, will start with an initial bid of 50 Plat.

In what ways can you bid:

- Plat - where 1 plat = 1 bid point

- t3 exterminates - where 1 tower 3 exterminate = 10 bid points , you can however only bid 2 of these at MOST

Anything else (mods, toxins, any other keys) have the value of 0 bid points, this is because i do not need anything else besides what was stated above.

Sure i may not have certain mods, but quite honestly, i don't need them, so please don't offer them.

If you want to bid higher, you can for example give 2 t3 exterminates and 40 plat. (10 + 10 + 40 = 60 bid points)

You can only bid if your bid is superior to the previous bid in atleast 10 bid points and ONLY in multiples of 10.

If the initial bid is 50, you need to bid atleast 60, you can also bid 70,80,90 and so on, this does not mean you need to give away 90 platinum, you can give 70 plat and then add 2 tower 3 exterminates.

You can bid combining both t3 exterminates and plat, if you are short on plat, give keys as 2 of them will provide 20 bid point at most.

Do not:

Bid non multiples of 10 (i want to reach the max value fast, i don't want to check 300 posts with bids 1 plat higher)

Bid anything else besides t3 ext and plat

Bid less than the last post

Bid more than 2 t3 ext

Those that forget to read these guidelines will be automaticly excluded from the auction, if you joke around and then after some time decide to get serious and bid serious amounts, then you can't anymore, your post will be ignored even if the bid is the highest, so please ppl stay serious and let the bidding begin.

screenshot for reference:

b6py.png

Initial bid: 50

Deadline: 18 Jan at 23:00 (+-) (gmt+0)