Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp?nooo! Fun :)

Endre85

Hello i have some idea for players who bored to fight vs monsters.I know its not so easy how i sad but just 1 idea.So u can make some "training ground" to test our skill in different but only PVE missions no pvp.Some sample who can make first 50monster kill or first 10head shoots defend for10min some artifact etc.And if have this "race" we needs some rewards sample:rare weapon or mods,some timelimited buffs or this is the best i think TITLES like ninja,master,shadow,destroyer,killer,hunter etc.and this titles can see in game.Thx for attention and sry for my bad english :).

i love the idea of rankin and challenge

i think they are planing those chalenge for clan thingy it have been said in live stream

I am pro PvP but chalenges versus other players are nice too

and that game could give a lot of chalenges like that:

_ stealth race (1player)

as the name sugest , a race without weapons in corpus ship , avoid camera and ennemies take the artifact and come back to extraction

Death Trap (multi)

_your squad got sended in a ship or facilitie who is about to explode and you have to reach extraction at the other side of the map

traps all the way no ennemies, limited time

Sniper King

_squad sended on a strategik position, simple mission kill the most ennemies possible (limited weapons only BOW long range obviously)

Steel King

_Sended into an instable area caused by an old orochin artifact

your weapons been desactivated and your shield too...

you ll ave to fight rogue Tennos or other badass mele users with your very sword and stamina

those are just exemple

anyway nice idea

Edited by Tsoe