Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr's Rampage

-Synapse-

dKD5JOk.jpg

I was messing around in Garry's Mod and came up with this. I took screenshot, exported it, added some blood in MS Paint, and voila. Probably could use a background and some nice special effects, but the aforementioned painting program is all I've got at the moment. (Click the image to see the -details- a bit better ;)

Anyhow, what do you think? It was more of a boredom vent than anything, but if people like it I can do more.

Edited by -Synapse-

Little Nyx, in her last ditch effort to save her fellow tenno sisters she reaches out and uses what little energy that hasn't already spilled onto the floor in hopes of mind controlling the beast within to prevent anymore meaningless death...

I can't help but notice the sever lack of Trinity...Then again, if anyone would go insane first it would be the corrupted lobster princess god being overwhelmed by her own majesty.

Anyway personal opinion: Meh; I'm not really one to question the logistics of the average tenno mission and "survival" is a vague word especially when the five are sent into a 'training' room with the average training-room backdrop of white-darkness upon white-darkness.

Nova getting fixed:

817wQ5X.jpg

Valkyr getting "fixed":

IQPSkO0.jpg

Thanks for all the responses, I appreciate the feedback. I went ahead and slapped a panoramic-style background in there, as well as some little effects I found while browsing Gmod's menu. These are more or less a continuation of the OP, mostly because I'm very limited in terms of the models I'm able to use. 

Edited by -Synapse-

Nah man just awwwwwwww shi-<br />Man why u do dis man,I just woke up man ahhh what the ´ell maaaan<br />Mah EYEZ man!

Glad you like it.  :p

BullS#&$.

Valkyr punches. She doesn't claw.

True, but have you seen her nails? Them things could do some serious damage.

Anyway personal opinion: Meh; I'm not really one to question the logistics of the average tenno mission and "survival" is a vague word especially when the five are sent into a 'training' room with the average training-room backdrop of white-darkness upon white-darkness.

I suppose it could be in the training tower, I never considered that myself. I just put them in whiteness because the other environments available were far too modern-looking. Thanks for the feedback!

• 4 months later...