Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

They Need To Remove Trinity's

Takhaos

Lobster tail. Not only does it look strange and out of place, it also has clipping problems with big weapons and syndanas. Or just make an alt skin for her that doesn't have it.

i kind of agree i like everything about her but that just seems a little strange i just don't like the look 

I really like the tail. It is very unique for the frame. Yes there are issues with clipping, but there are working on fixing the clipping. Removing it isn't the answer.

On that note, I would like to see alternate body types (not just a skin) like the alternate helmets. This way if a player doesn't like a feature like the lobster tail, Rhino's, uhh, centerpiece?, maybe even Frost's cloak.

I don't think certain things should be removed because a selection of players don't like it, because for those people, there are people that do like it.

How DARE you question Rhinos girth !

But yeah alternate looks for armor would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...

I will agree on the point that the tail part of the skirt seems a different piece of armor with all those details that won't find on any other piece. Something more on par with the overall design wouldn't shock this much.

That said, please do not remove Trinity from the game, the tail gives hope for future generations. Some said that touching it would grant you with luck and fertility, like a fairy Blessing.

This topic is priceless.

Edited by Cyrionn

Trinity will be absolutely useless and no one will play her if they remove her tail.
In fact, her tail is the only reason that like 90% of the community plays this game. It is the best thing about this game, and it makes it like 400 times better.

It makes her look elegant and sophisticated, not being able to see her butt isn't too bad of a consequence, is it? :<
Although, seeing how some people dislike fun and Trinity's tail, DE might be able to make some monies by selling an alternative skin for her.
If that day ever comes and I see that skin, I will try to keep my tears on the inside. But, I wouldn't really have any problem with the option.

Edited by NeopetsMaster4432

Trinity will be absolutely useless and no one will play her if they remove her tail.

In fact, her tail is the only reason that like 90% of the community plays this game. It is the best thing about this game, and it makes it like 400 times better.

You know this is nearly true for me, I came on Warframe after seeing one of my friend playing the game. He was playing Trinity and the first thought that came to my mind was "OH MAH GOD TEH TAIL ! I need that !"

Trinity is great for a group health/energy restorer and link is a personal defense skill she's got to send any damage at her to the enemy she's linked to.Don't see why she should go.

Hahahaha.

Some people are just silly.

Why would you go to a forum if you don't even want to bother reading?  It baffles me how much people like making fools of themselves.

That said, I want to see Trinity be more heavily armored in general so the lobster tail doesn't look out of place.  Take that and make it into more armor evenly spread around her body.