The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling Weapons

willsp282013

If they did this, then I could see them getting rid of things like serration/hornet strike etc and ammo, mag cap mods. Or at least decrease the ranks on those mods so the game is a little balanced. No need to make weapons more op and make the game easier than it already is at times.

well i can i see your point, but i wouldent add so much that it un balances the game, say a weapon that is unranked does 10 damage combined and has 15 mag capacity and 300 ammo max, then after leveling that weapon, and without mods its new stats are 20 combined damage,  20 mag copacity, and 350, ammo max, i dont think it would hurt anything to increase the base stats just a little

As you level warframes their base stats go up, more energy, health, and sheilds, can we have weapons do the same, so damage, max ammo, and magazine capicity will increase as u level up, i think ir would make all weapons better, and more fun to use, as they level up.

No and here is why. We have hundreds of mods we can use to make tons of different combinations with. If we make weapons improve by themselves then those options would be narrower. It might sound like a good idea, but when you think about it hard enough what i have said makes sense