Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting Finished] The Tenno High Council

Aeon_Flux

here's my idea for the new clan emblem, still kept the original logo with some new adjustments:

DSCN1946_zps98d8158e.jpg

sorry it was drawn badly, had to do a quick draw cuz I had other stuff to do, if I knew how to use photoshop I would, but drawing is just my thing >_<, but maybe you can retouch it with photoshop? smooth out the lines, change the black to really dark black, or change some colors around and add a few more things, but the outline of it needs to remain white so it can be visible on any color we can put on our frames (or red)

so what you think? remember upload fee will be already be taken care of

here's my idea for the new clan emblem, still kept the original logo with some new adjustments:

DSCN1946_zps98d8158e.jpg

sorry it was drawn badly, had to do a quick draw cuz I had other stuff to do, if I knew how to use photoshop I would, but drawing is just my thing >_<, but maybe you can retouch it with photoshop? smooth out the lines, change the black to really dark black, or change some colors around and add a few more things, but the outline of it needs to remain white so it can be visible on any color we can put on our frames (or red)

so what you think? remember upload fee will be already be taken care of

I think that we should completely rework the emblem, if you make a design that everyone likes, I can (probably) remake it in photoshop. :P

IGN - Howlitte

About yourself - Unemployed chemical engineer. 23yo. New to the game. Rank 4

Why you want to join - I've never been in a clan, and public games kinda suck. Games are meant to be played in groups imo

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens? -Panda's for sure

My username is TheThreadWeaver

I am an infrequent Warframe player. I tend to play about an hour or two a day, trying to balance Warframe and other games along with my IRL responsibilities. I might sometimes go on hiatus / vanish, for up to a few weeks. This is usually just because of another game grabbing my interest temporarily.

I have no shame in admitting that I am mostly just looking for a clan so that I may have access to your delicious clan tech weapons, because I have a debilitating need to own digital things. Also so that I may finally end my laborious search for the Banshee Helmet, because she's in the research rooms now.

I like Pandas. I wish there were more of them.

I think that we should completely rework the emblem, if you make a design that everyone likes, I can (probably) remake it in photoshop. :P

aww I liked the the original logo you did, looks cool, it was just faded, but anyways, what would you like on it?

-edit- 

oh man, I just saw some really SEXY clan emblems in this one thread about showing each others emblems IDEAS, IDEAS, IDEAS!................can I?     

g1333946573716294511_zps75261f12.jpg

Edited by Pansoy

TheThreadWeaver, VentusNova, Howlitte, sent you guys all invites same with others who wanted in, others were already in a clan so I couldn't send an ivnite :<

anyways.

my bad, 1k parts changed to 200 now :D

since Oxium requirements got reduced, we need 498 more for the Zephyr research to finish then 600 in total for all the parts

1098 Oxium in total!

waaaaay better than farming for 8k xD

p.s. site is going wonky :x

Edited by Pansoy

Username: MrKrillin

About yourself: Love gaming, rank 7 or something, and still go to school but I'll be up usually everyday or other day.

Why I want to join: I haven't really been in any clan yet so I'm just wandering around, hoping to get into a nice one.( It gets lonely playing by yourself:( )

Pandas are pretty awesome, look at dem eyes. O.O

Username- Sighrony

About yourself- 23 years old. Loves hugs and long walks on the beach.  

Why you want to join- Been playing solo for nearly a year now and feel I should finally get around to joining a clan.

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens?- Pandas. I mean obviously. 

Fapgasmic, MrKrillin, abyssofoblivion, shirayukix3, Sighrony, invites sent!

****************************************************************************************************************************

current dojo status so far:

-all energy lab researches finished, just gotta wait them out now, thanks to the clan members who contributed

-contributions for Banshee, Volt, Zephyr research finished! we just need to wait for them to finish building

-akstilleto research building

-jat kittag research building

-dual cestra research building

-added 3 new gardens, just cuz :3 one of them will be leading to 2-3 new sparring rooms all located on the lower level, others will probably just be there for chilling, but can still lead to somewhere (idk I'll leave that to you Aeon and yes Jerry the worm is in all of the gardens when it's building but will be dead again once it's finished xD)

and that's about it, just wanted to give you a heads up what was happening in the dojo

~Pansoy        -Dojo Main Architect-

Edited by Pansoy

invites sent to Harleybirdman and LocalPolice

**********************************************************************************************

Aeon, having a hard time learning to use that one editing software you told me about, so until then, guess you're the only one with the emblem idea xD

p.s. make it awesome colorful and vivid, so it can be shown on color put on any Warframe