Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Cosmic Void - Otakus Welcome!

(PSN)capowell18

A long overdue update to the OP!

- Recruiters tab is now accurate, another spot is open!

- Slightly improved image quality.

- Moar Plutia.

- Added clan emblem.

- Recruiters tab now properly displays the recruiters avatars.

- A few images will be changed, along with a couple other bug fixes. Soon™

Cheers!

Edited by (PS4)capowell18

This is the clan i have been searching for sign me up. 

Aiyakos is my PSN name send the invite over when you have a moment.

Here are the answers to the requirement questions:

- I play at least 2  hours everyday longer on days i don't have to work.

-The game has me currently clocked in at 25 hours. Though my weekend is starting so that is going to go up :).

- Yes i'm into anime. Mostly into Gundam and Macross though i do like other series like full metal alchemist and most recently attack on titan.

I'd like to join. I'm in the PS4 GiantBomb clan now, but it's all but dead. I only ever see one other person online. I'm one of the four people in it who has even done the Tethra event (just over 1400 is my highest). While all the research in the clan is complete and I can get blueprints for stuff very easily, I'm really looking for more of an active clan to group up and trade with. I have a ton of void keys and nothing to use them on other than teaming up with random people in the recruiting channel. I have all the warframes except Necros and Zephyr (working on that) and of the ones I have, all but Banshee (she's next) are rank 30. I don't have any prime stuff yet, but I'm not a huge fan of the way the in-game recruiting stuff works, so I haven't done many void or derelict missions other than soloing exterminations to try my luck at the void containers. Since I started, I've mainly been leveling stuff up all over the place to see if I liked that equipment and to increase mastery rank (stuck on rank 11 trial for the past few days...first one I've ever failed). I haven't upgraded almost any of my equipment past getting it to level 30, but I do have a crazy Vauban/penta/galantine build that I've sunk catalysts, reactors, and 11 forma into that can basically bulldoze anything in the game. I'm waiting to get either a Despair or Brakk to devote time and forma into upgrading a secondary weapon

I usually play at least a little every day, and a lot if I have some goal in mind (ranking up, getting some piece of equipment, events, etc). I know about all the systems, equipment, game modes, what weapons are best, worst, etc (my own opinion, but it's an educated one). I haven't checked my number of hours in a while, but I know it's in tripple digits. I've also completed every mission on every planet, so I can taxi people anywhere they want to go.

The reason I want to join this clan inparticular, is I'm way into video games and anime. Not so much manga, but that's just because I like to not know what's going to happen the first time I see an anime episode. The detail and care you put into making that original post also tells me you're dedicated to the clan, and even made a pretty cool clan emblem

My PSN is I_NoScoped_Bambi

If you decide to accept me, please let me know before sending the invite. I'm still in the (practically) dead clan and so If I understand the invite system in this game, I would need to leave it before I can get an invite to another.

Well that was an awesome and complete post. Seriously, i'm impressed :)

No problem for you to come in our clan, I'm waiting for your post.

(I understand why you don't read mangas, they are huge "spoilers" for the animes, but then again, the are more complete and they continue often way after the end of the anime ^^)

Hey hey, thought I'd give you guys an application seeing as how my current clan seems to be filled with random people who rarely ever communicate, and you folks look like a group I would fit right in with.

I play most every day, sometimes fleetingly, sometimes I marathon, depending upon my work schedule. I've been into Warframe for about a month, but I've banged out the basics pretty well. I do have a mic and can be either chatty or quiet, depending upon my mood.

As for the anime question, the front post is dominated almost entirely by Lucky Star except for the second image and... is that Hakumen at the bottom. And if that doesn't drive things home I've been to Otakon in Baltimore 12 years and counting. So yes, I do enjoy the anime.

Just a heads up, I AM currently in a clan. I'll be fixing that when I get home from work tonight, say 3 hours from this post.

@l_NoScoped_Bambi : No problem, i'll sent your invite as soon as i go back to play ; i'll be offline for the night too.

@Soilborn2-7 : Well your application is validated too, you're an Otaku alright ^^. I'll send your invite at the same time as NoScoped's, so as soon as I go back in the game.

You must've saw it but I put it anyway, the Otaku Code :

-contribute to the Dojo,

-use the chat a minimum, at least to ask people about a session before inviting them.

-don't be a jerk to other members ^^

To both of you : Welcome to the Void :D

The names burning and i've been playing Warframe for a while. It's been at least 2 or 3 months since i started but i'm usually on once a day for a few hours. Oh and as for the anime question that's a big fat YES. I'm currently following the Naruto manga and anime but also watching other smaller titles like Witch craft works.

Hey there, Burning! 

Just letting you know your application has been approved, I'm not available to send you an invite right now, but I can send you an invite sometime tomorrow, or one of our recruiters may be able to shoot you an invite tonight. 

Also... Is anyone else hyped about U13? I just watched Devstream #26. Clan wars, clan alliances observatories and an Orokin Lab and new gardens~ . [Drooling intensifies]

@l_NoScoped_Bambi and Soilborn2-7 : inv sent :)

@burningDM : You're already in a Clan, I can sent the invite. Tell us when you'll left your current Clan.

@capowell : can't wait for U13 too, I saw the new rooms for the Dojo and melee 2.0 ; that's awesome.

@Lerroy : We should write it in the Clan description ^^

Hello, Engel is here.

i have been playing since late february this year, my mastery tank is 8 atm, mostly during afternoon hours because of college and what not. "Eastern time"

i have the following frames: Banshee, Ember, Ember P., Frost, Frost P., Loki, Mag, Mag P., Nekros, Nova, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino, Saryn, Trinity, Valkyr, and Zephyr. Most of them are lvl 30,but Banshee and Loki.

i enjoy watching anime, but not so much about manga now day, i used to read Doraemon and Cased closed.

My PSN is Kidfromhell1991; however, i go by Engel , because of an MMORPG and Engel was my character name.

If you have any question about me feel free to ask.