Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea, Valice.

Chrome-hound99

I haven't got a sketch or any statistics but I was thinking that it could share the same health, shield, Stamina statistics as Excalibur. 

Valice is the manipulator of light. He can either manifest it, Or he can take it away.

Flash - Valice emits a beam of energy at a target,Vaporizing it and blinding other enemies nearby. Blinding radius depends on the rank of the mod. Costs 25 energy points.

Cease - Valice takes away all light in the vicinity. either from the ceiling lights or from the enemies torches. This ability remains for a short time. Enemies are unable to see but will fire close to where your footsteps are heard. Duration also depends on the mods rank. Costs 50 energy points.

Steel summon - Valice summons the light into the melee weapon he is carrying for a short period of time, Boosting the base damage and radiation damage. Duration depends on the rank of the mod. Costs 75 energy points.

Retribution - Valice see's the darkness in all his enemies and purges them and their darkness with a ferocious amount of light. Everyone in the vicinity is vaporized. Range depends on the mods rank. Costs 100 energy points.

Valice stands as an offensive role dealing high damage to his enemies. 

I love the light concept. Those first 2 skills appeal to the CC freak inside me. Radial blind for daysss. Third skill's kinda like Saryn's Contagion, which I hope Melee 2.0 somewhat improves. Fourth skill seems like the usual nuke.

+1, but could use some changes.

Edit: I forgot to mention that Valice sounds so badass :)

Edited by Seaverett