Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Frame Concept] Aeon

69amz

Introducing AEON, a time-based frame. She is not meant for direct engagement, but rather as a supporter. She will also be the new holder of "the fastest warframe", stripping Loki of the title. Polarity wise, she is perfectly equipped for the support role.

Suggested Warframe mods for Aeon: Vigor, Fast Deflection, Streamline, Flow, Continuity.

Warframe_Aeon.jpg

I'd appreciate (constructive) comments. I would especially love it if someone from DE themselves took a look at Aeon here. I know my drawing of her is not the best, but it is all I could do without a graphics tablet. So don't hold that against me too much please. :)

Abilities

1) Stopping Hand: Aeon extends an out-stretched palm towards her target, freezing them in time for a duration. Any damage the target receives will be applied all at once when they become unfrozen.

- Upgrading the ability increases the time a target is frozen.

- Has a reduced effect on bosses (this would be for the sake of balance).

2) Temporal Rewind: Aeon rewinds time on herself, restoring an amount of lost Health and Shields instantaneously.

- Upgrading the ability increases the amount of restored Health and Shields.

3) Time Step: Aeon steps outside of time's normal flow. For the duration of the ability, Aeon is immune to enemy damage, but cannot interact with anything until the effect ends.

- Upgrading the ability increases the duration of the effect.

- Aeon has infinite Stamina while for the ability's duration, and is immune to both enemy targeting and damage from their attacks.

- Interacting with enemies or the game-world will end the effect immediately.

4) Dilation Field: Aeon creates a semi-transparent field of temporal energy. Allies inside the field can move and attack faster, whereas enemies will move and attack slower.

- Upgrading the ability increases the field's size and the strength of its effect on whoever is inside it.

- Hitscan attacks that enter the field slow down, allowing anyone inside the field to avoid them.

- All projectile speeds are increased when inside, but any projectiles leaving the field return to their normal speed.

Note: Time Step and Dilation Field cannot be activated if one of them is currently under effect. This is for the sake of balance, and to prevent potential bugging-out.

Edited by ShasVa

Time frame ? +1 

Nice job with the balance issues,  the only thing that I find weird is time step, Should't there be a way to interrup it? Imagine in survival mode of the meter runs out because you can' t interact with the suplly capsule.....

Time frame ? +1 

Nice job with the balance issues,  the only thing that I find weird is time step, Should't there be a way to interrup it? Imagine in survival mode of the meter runs out because you can' t interact with the suplly capsule.....

Taken care of now. You can interact during the effect, but doing so will cancel it out.