Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I've Come Up With The Perfect End Game! (Please Don't Take This Thread Seriously) Updated! Now With Derf Anyo!

gaurdianaq

Salad V needs to be in a place of the map where he can't be hurt and have only one ability to cast, "Blinding LELELELELE beam"(which he says in his typical highpitched annoying voice, as loud as possible). It also hits multiple targets, is global, and instead of making your screen completely white, it puts a really really big picture of salad V's face on your screen.

Edit: OH! Don't forget laser doors everywhere. And they can't be turned off. And RNG determines if you make it though.

Edited by Ourobor

And RNG determines if you make it though.

"Tower X/Y/Z RNG" will have a Fully Completely Random Prime as a reward. Already built, in the foundry, a player need only click the "Claim" button to receive his or her HARD EARNED reward. Or it could be a Serration, randomly leveled, a random pile of credits, from 1-1000000. A Potato blueprint, a part of Prime, honestly, anything that's equipable is able to be dropped by an RNG tower. Including those old Vandal and Wraith weapons, so players can finally have a 0.000000000000000000000001% chance to be just like the elite of Warframe!

The only opponent is Lasers and the RNG, which will use the lasers to kill you and make you cry.

You will have to navigate 15-50 Rooms, filled with 10-1000 lasers, that will do 10-100,000 damage a second, they will activate 1-10 times ever 5 seconds and will have armor and damage reduction equal to level 5-250 grineer heavies. Lasers cause radiation and magnetic damage with a 10-50% proc chance, and destroying one creates a 1-15 meter explosion that deals 200-1000 blast damage with a 5-45% chance to proc knockdown.

Every room will have a timer, also randomly generated, that you will have to get to the next door. The door will lock permanently and you have a random chance to leave with a prime blue-print, or to fail the mission outright.

Using Volt's speed has a random chance to make all lasers within a 25 meter radius emit a shockwave

Using Radial Disarm to disable the lasers will have a random chance to cause a cascading explosion in the room with damage calculation and function similar to Molecular Prime

Using Worm Hole, Teleport, Bounce, Ripline, or Switch teleport has a random chance to reduce the timer of the next room by 25%, this has a random chance to stack with itself and can randomly make the time limit less than 5 seconds.

Casting blessing has a chance to freeze all laser timers to 0.99999 sec and hold the tick to 1 until the end of blessing's duration.

Casting Absorb will absorb the randomly generated damage and dispense this to all lasers in the room, which will leave the offending Nyx quite vulnerable to the Explosion Procs that may or may not follow

Casting Snow globe will function as normal, lasers targeting the globe will enjoy an increase rate of activation, but will otherwise not do anything else.

A door, for whatever reason, may randomly decide to not open, even if it is reached before the timer expires. When the timer expires it has a chance to explode, but allow surviving Warframes into the next room.

The Neural Sentry may decide that a room is too good to be sullied by Oxigen, and will vent the next room. It may also consider that things like "Gravity" and "Lighting" may indeed be frivolous and elect to shut of either... or both.

Attempting to launch yourself through walls, and/or glitch yourself outside of the map will reveal that the skybox is lasers, and the tower itself is protecting you from a 100% chance of death by laser.

The stalker can show up during an RNG Tower, he will be immune to lasers, you will not be.

The tears players cry will fuel employees of Digital Extremes.

Edited by ensignvidiot

It's here Tenno, the definitive end game you've all been looking for!

Tier 4 For the Hardcore Tenno:

Minimum Level 50

Corrupted Napalms

Corrupted Bombards

Corrupted Gunners

Corrupted Grineer Commanders

Corrupted Rollers

Corrupted Corpus Techs

Corrupted Shockwave Moas

Corrupted Fusion Moas

Corrupted Anti Moas

Corrupted Leech Ospreys

Corrupted Ancient Healers

Corrupted Ancient Disruptors

Corrupted Toxic Ancients

The rewards for tier 4 are similar to tier 3 but with higher drop rates for those hard to get parts. As well as a chance to get tier 9 keys!

Tier 9 for the Insane Tenno:

All enemies are level 150 minimum

Everything I've mentioned currently will still be there

We will have the original scorpions that never miss and can pull through walls.

Corrupted nervos.

All nightmare debuffs on.

All vault key debuffs.

No UI

Controls can randomly change between inverted and not.

Friendly fire is enabled.

Tenno can hallucinate into thinking allies are enemies.

All bosses including stalker, harvester and lephantis also spawn as regular mobs.

Gravity randomly changes.

Tier 9 will also introduce the Corrupted Ancient Napalm Shockwave Disruptor.

It has no weaknesses and shoots a fiery blast that upon impact drains all your shields and creates a knockdown blast that covers 50 meters in game.

All enemies buff each other when within a 100 meter radius of each other, these buffs stack infinitely, so the more enemies in a 100 meter radius the more powerful each one gets.

Tier 9 Reward Table/Info:

Rhino Prime Blueprint - 0.05%

Rhino Prime Helmet - 0.05%

Rhino Prime Chassis - 0.05%

Rhino Prime Systems - 0.05%

Loki Prime Blueprint - 0.05%

Loki Prime Helmet - 0.05%

Loki Prime Chassis - 0.05%

Loki Prime Systems - 0.05%

Soma Prime Blueprint - 0.05%

Soma Prime Receiver - 0.05%

Soma Prime Barrel - 0.05%

Soma Prime Stock - 0.05%

Lex Prime Blueprint - 0.05%

Lex Prime Barrel - 0.05%

Lex Prime Receiver - 0.05%

Galatine Prime Blueprint - 0.05%

Galatine Prime Handle - 0.05%

Galatine Prime Blade - 0.05%

Aklex Blueprint - 0.05%

Primed Chamber - 0.05%

Forma - 99%

Soma Prime Stats

Fire Rate - 30 Rounds Per Second

Magazine Size - 150

10 Impact

10 Puncture

10 Slash

30% Crit Chance

300% Crit Damage

50% Status Chance

2 Second Reload

Innate Puncture of 10 Meters

Aklex Prime Stats (also same stats for lex prime but with double the fire rate and double the reload time)

Fire Rate - 1 Round Per Second

Magazine Size - 16

20 Impact

60 Puncture

20 Slash

50% Crit Chance

500% Crit Damage

20% Status Chance

2 Second Reload

Innate Puncture 25 Meters

Galatine Prime

Normal Attacks

100 Slash Damage

Attack Speed - 1 Swing Per Second

Crit Chance - 25%

Crit Damage - 200%

Status Chance - 50%

Charge Attacks

300 Impact Damage

300 Puncture Damage

300 Slash Damage

Charge Time - 1 Second

Cleave Time - 1 Second

Crit Chance - 50%

Crit Damage - 500%

Status Chance - 100%

No limit to the number of enemies a single cleave can hit as long as they're within range.

RNG Tower - By ensignvidiot

"Tower X/Y/Z RNG" will have a Fully Completely Random Prime as a reward. Already built, in the foundry, a player need only click the "Claim" button to receive his or her HARD EARNED reward.

The only opponent is Lasers and the RNG, which will use the lasers to kill you and make you cry.

You will have to navigate 15-50 Rooms, filled with 10-1000 lasers, that will do 10-100,000 damage a second, they will activate 1-10 times ever 5 seconds and will have armor and damage reduction equal to level 5-250 grineer heavies. Lasers cause radiation and magnetic damage with a 10-50% proc chance, and destroying one creates a 1-15 meter explosion that deals 200-1000 blast damage with a 5-45% chance to proc knockdown.

Every room will have a timer, also randomly generated, that you will have to get to the next door. The door will lock permanently and you have a random chance to leave with a prime blue-print, or to fail the mission outright.

Using Volt's speed has a random chance to make all lasers within a 25 meter radius emit a shockwave

Using Radial Disarm to disable the lasers will have a random chance to cause a cascading explosion in the room with damage calculation and function similar to Molecular Prime

Using Worm Hole, Teleport, Bounce, Ripline, or Switch teleport has a random chance to reduce the timer of the next room by 25%, this has a random chance to stack with itself and can randomly make the time limit less than 5 seconds.

Casting blessing has a chance to freeze all laser timers to 0.99999 sec and hold the tick to 1 until the end of blessing's duration.

Casting Absorb will absorb the randomly generated damage and dispense this to all lasers in the room, which will leave the offending Nyx quite vulnerable to the Explosion Procs that may or may not follow

Casting Snow globe will function as normal, lasers targeting the globe will enjoy an increase rate of activation, but will otherwise not do anything else.

A door, for whatever reason, may randomly decide to not open, even if it is reached before the timer expires. When the timer expires it has a chance to explode, but allow surviving Warframes into the next room.

The Neural Sentry may decide that a room is too good to be sullied by Oxigen, and will vent the next room. It may also consider that things like "Gravity" and "Lighting" may indeed be frivolous and elect to shut of either... or both.

Attempting to launch yourself through walls, and/or glitch yourself outside of the map will reveal that the skybox is lasers, and the tower itself is protecting you from a 100% chance of death by laser.

The stalker can show up during an RNG Tower, he will be immune to lasers, you will not be.

There is a 0.0000000000000001% chance that any enemy can drop an RNG tower key. The reward from an RNG tower can be anything, could be 1000000 platinum, it could be a serration mod, it could be a founder or closed beta exclusive item. Only RNG will decide!

Start taking notes:

Yes we need a super difficulty mode... I'm sure it has been brought up in the past.

Potential Elder/Seasoned/Maxed Out/game system. Well potential for the difficulty to ramp up through mechanics. Combinational game modes perhaps? Cause we already know we can change objectives mid-flight. So...

But would it be pushing the engine to do more fun RNG. Like map traps and changing objectives. Re-thinking the problem with endgame is that endgame is a series of 'system(s)', not a gear treadmill -- but it could be. We've got a minor gear treadmill at the moment. Nothing major -- operative word being, being yet. Another operative word -- this F2P sandbox with future challenging mechanics and systems.

Additionally working up to and teaching players about the said difficulty.

- Rolling to dodge lasers that are slightly more deadly. This looks viable.

- Wall running to dodge pits with enough conditioning and hints given to previous interations of 'the user experience'. Taking off the fail safes once the test subject (I wonder if Steve did work for Beoing) player has been ingrained with the tilesets. (Better use of ice traps slowing you down under a time limit

- Possibly more cypher puzzle solving? Problem is users have bought up cyphers during when we could buy cyphers for credits. Probably multiple cyphers.

- Is there a viability for a one-shot mode and 24 hours wait just like the Mastery Rank test? Do players want this? You want difficulty you can't be exposed to the tiles for set time period because you will remember them.

Scanning plants in the Cicero event was a start. What else can we use the scanner for. What else can we put in the 'gear' section of the game to give the player a variety of tools.

Is there a use for that little touchpad on the PS4 can we translate this to the PC? Quite possibly fairly easily. If there is a hint of the XBOX development and cross-platform. How could we do this on Xbox?

"Its function in Killzone: Shadow Fall is to let you switch between four functions of your little robot pal by swiping in one of the four cardinal directions, which essentially makes it a D-pad. One can imagine any number of ways the same functionality could have been achieved with a dual shock as standard. Like for instance by using the D-pad it already @(*()$ has. I know it already had a function in the game, but there's no reason you couldn't change the function when another button is held down. Maybe that's a little fiddly, but no more so than having to stretch one of your thumbs over to the track pad."

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/extra-punctuation/10925-Hardware-is-Gimmicks ?

Maybe new enemies in the void that have been done before or affected by the Orokin Corrupting Device in the void.

What about spontaneous use ingame of the codex scanning item and using that in random number generation of scanning to make an interactive tile that requires user interaction.

A corrupted game build mode sounds viable. I would add having internvals between successful completion. Increasing the numbers doesn't quite cut it as much (Users have been to Wave 100 -- you're looking at the Borderlands 2 bullet sponge phenomenon.)

To alert the user that you are going to ?"be tested"? (and I'll put question marks around this one). As we go further in the Mastery Rank test is this leading up to the challenge? Is the challenge the end-of-the-users-experience?

Edited by Kinjeto

To alert the user that you are going to ?"be tested"? (and I'll put question marks around this one). As we go further in the Mastery Rank test is this leading up to the challenge? Is the challenge the end-of-the-users-experience?

I will test the user.... with lasers, and the ability to not die to them

I will quit the game if this is the solution to "endgame".... just done deal

Dont get me wrong, I smell the heavy sarcasm... but that is not challenge...

That is:

- Encounter the first enemy

- Die

This is exactly the problem. You mention endgame then you need a new expansion... Old mindset... (Gear Treadmill) New mindset... (Systems, Agency, User Experience, Mechanics and Game Company Long Term Retirement -- as in we gave it our better best shot.)

Certain gear treadmill games conditioned certain generations to expect the mytical end game. Try the 'elder game system'. 'Matured game objective'.

Edited by Kinjeto

I will test the user.... with lasers, and the ability to not die to them

It's easy to point and pull the trigger. Oswald did it in 3 moves. It's harder to describe the gun, make, model and ammunition type.

Edited by Kinjeto

It's easy to point and pull the trigger. Oswald did it in 3 moves. It's harder to describe the gun, make, model and ammunition type.

On a serious note, a Level that is 100% RNG driven to be crazy and fun is a concept I would like to try. Especially if a potential reward is a fully maxed mod, or a built weapon.

I think it would be an utterly hilarious test of the engine to see how far things could get within the scope of a single mission.

That being said, im holding true to my RNG Tower, if I can run it just once on April fools, I will be a very happy Tenno.

So wait wait, let me get this right. We want infested, corrupted, giant rollers that perma stunlock you, are invincible to anything but instant, on screen platinum purchases (5 bucks to make them go away, 10 bucks to kill) are immune to all Tenno powers and they also suck away 1 platinum per second you are stun locked by them?

That about right? I can totally hook that up and we're good to go for hotifx 11.8.3!

Just to save my hide, I am not going to do this, this is for fun, it is 11pm and I am posting from home, I am not at work and cannot do this...though I could drive to the office real quick, grab some Timbits on the way and..hmmm...

So wait wait, let me get this right. We want infested, corrupted, giant rollers that perma stunlock you, are invincible to anything but instant, on screen platinum purchases (5 bucks to make them go away, 10 bucks to kill) are immune to all Tenno powers and they also suck away 1 platinum per second you are stun locked by them?

That about right? I can totally hook that up and we're good to go for hotifx 11.8.3!

Just to save my hide, I am not going to do this, this is for fun, it is 11pm and I am posting from home, I am not at work and cannot do this...though I could drive to the office real quick, grab some Timbits on the way and..hmmm...

Sounds about right.

Can you get Steve and Sheldon to go over the idea? I think they'd like it.

Well, shucks! I was leaning on credit leaching, maybe save the random harvester every 2 minutes the Plat-Sapping ability. Oh and let it keep your frame unless you pay $10 to Salad V

My wallet is ready.