Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Npc's Blocking Hallways

DJ_Redwire

kC93CT5.jpg

This Grineer soldier wants to be Gandalf for Halloween.

"You shall not pass!"

All jokes aside, might we get a fix for NPC's getting stuck in hallways and subsequently blocking paths? With invasions so prevalent now, I really wouldn't want to run into this issue on say a survival mission and if I don't get to extraction I might die, etc. Thanks for reading. 

Edited by DJ_Redwire

There's also a room in the Corpus ship tileset where you jump up on boxes to get out of a storage room then enter the next room by coming out of the middle of 3 vents, and it is very common for a friendly MOA to just want to chill there for a realllllly long time and not let you pass. Sometimes the MOA is not alone, and he can't move past his friends, which keeps you there even longer.

P.S. it's NPC (non-player character), not NCP

There's also a room in the Corpus ship tileset where you jump up on boxes to get out of a storage room then enter the next room by coming out of the middle of 3 vents, and it is very common for a friendly MOA to just want to chill there for a realllllly long time and not let you pass. Sometimes the MOA is not alone, and he can't move past his friends, which keeps you there even longer.

P.S. it's NPC (non-player character), not NCP

Dyslexia strikes again. Thanks for the assist.