Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Ways To Make Credits.

Tangerine

I feel like this deserves it's own thread.

With the high fusion costs and nerf to selling mods, credit is incredibly hard to come by. I've noticed credit alert missions are more frequent now, but I feel like it's not enough. Random loots also give measly sums. There needs to be more ways for players to attain credits, especially since fusions are now the largest credit dumps by far and many people won't have enough for Foundry costs or buying bluerints.

Things like accumulating credit rewards for defense mission waves (more incentive to do them than randon mods), challenge missions (defeat X enemies in X time etc.), setting challenge pre-requisites when doing a mission (finish mission in X time using only melee etc.). There just simply needs to be more pathways to attain credits, especially after the newest update.

Also maybe make killing Stalker give a high cred reward (20k or so). Random enemy that pops up in missions, difficult to beat and has high reward? Yes please.

Edited by Tangerine

I agree. Also I think rather than increasing the mission rewards, they need to increase the amount of credits we get from the credit drops ingame, so we'd have more of a reason to stick around and explore the place rather than go on speedruns once again.

Yeah. Maybe we need rare yellow credit chips that are worth 1000 credits, that are ONLY available in containers in the rooms with one entrance, excluding the Exit tile. (The square one with 5 containers and the one that branches off onto two decks with 4 containers in the Corpus Ship, the biggish room with the containers in the Asteroid (The trash dump), etc)

Edited by Azure_Kyte

I do want something in those rooms that you go to and have no exit that would be awesome especially if it was some kind of reward but in all fairness your credits are fine fuse two of your cards together rather then use a fusion reactor its like 1/5 of the price if you do that. Also when we get back up to have our warframes all mod out and weapons we will begin to collect credits just like before and have less of a use in them only for new weapons we build and new warframes. I think this soon we cant actually tell if later we are going to be starving for credits still.

Edited by XArchAngel

How about being able to sell crafting materials? That would be nice in my opinion.

I've got a huge pile of them and they don't really serve any purpose... I mean, 300000 nano spores, I might not need all of them.