The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Idea For Defense Rewards

PenutReaper

Okay, so defence gives some cool rewards but I see two changes that I feel would improve the rewards and encourage people to play for longer games.

The first idea is simple enough, make defense rewards stack.

The second idea is instead of offering players an item or the ability to continue, why not offer them an item if they leave and a different item is they stay, thesd items would stack.

I look forward to answering your questions and hearing your feedback.

Edited by PenutReaper

How did I know you would suggest stacking. No, cause then we just have an exact copy of survival. The different items if you stay leave would be ok... if it wasn't pretty much the same as it is now. Granted it would mean you wouldn't have to waste 5 waves just to see what you get, but still.

We need something to make defence COMPLETELY unique as a mission mode.

How did I know you would suggest stacking. No, cause then we just have an exact copy of survival. The different items if you stay leave would be ok... if it wasn't pretty much the same as it is now. Granted it would mean you wouldn't have to waste 5 waves just to see what you get, but still.

Different items for staying over leaving wouldn't work unless they stacked.

But it wouldn't be exact copy of survival, you still need to defend the pod. And the maps are completely different. If the rewards stacked people would be more inclined to do longer defense skirmishes than now, I mean if at wave 5 you get a t3 void key everyone will most likely leave but if the rewards stack people would most likely be "SWeet! But I know we can handle more of this so let's continue!".

And if the rewards did stack even then it wouldn't even be identical to survival reward system, defense doesn't have credit cache rewards and survival would still have the guaranteed void key at 15 minute mark. And the reward tables could/should be different.