The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklex...how Do I Get 2 Lex?

GunerXX

Question

I bought a Lex, ranked it up to 30, and now I need another Lex to make the AKlex but how do I get a second Lex? I checked in the equip section and there is no Lex for me to buy since I bought a Lex already. How the hell do you get this? Its not in the market either.

15 answers to this question

get another BP of the Lex (or maybe 2 if you used a potato on your first, Rank 30 Lex) and build it (/them)

then get the Aklex BP and an Orokin Cell and use the 2 lexes of your choice with the BP...

everything you need can be found in the market under secondary blueprints.

note that the rank and catalyst will NOT transfer to the Aklex

Edited by Magmahunter

Buy the Lex in the store for credits, not in the BP section, in the secondary weapons section.

It's a credit purchase, but you find it where you would typically find plat purchases.

Edit: Triple ninja'd!

Edited by Egg_Chen

Note when you build it and use the old Lex plus the unranked one, you Loose the catalyst if it has one.  Also remove all mods equipped or you loose those as well.

The mods will be removed automatically now DE updated that and man is it helpful having that feature.  Before yeah remove all the mods or else, now no worries about that.

no no you guys are not listening. I know how to buy stuff...im mastery rank 7...The LEX is GONE. Its not there for me to buy it. What do I do?

You could start by putting up a screenshot of the Secondary Weapons page in the Marketplace (NOT the blueprints). I've never heard of this issue before.

no no you guys are not listening. I know how to buy stuff...im mastery rank 7...The LEX is GONE. Its not there for me to buy it. What do I do?

Hey dude, chill out. You are getting into the same problem that my friend was in. Don't use the shortcut in the Arsenal. Here, do like i say:

Get into the market, weapon tab (on top above), check the Secondary section, there should be a Secondary weapon section right below the Feture section. And from there you can buy your second Lex.

Hope this help you.

too late. I uninstalled and reinstalled. and now the lex is there for me to buy it again. i have no idea what happened there but I was going nutz trying to find the lex, i checked blueprints, secondary weapons, the equipment page, i even tried ditching my lex which let me buy another lex but wouldnt let me buy a Second lex.