Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Members To Build A New Clan With!

r0ckwolf

Hi,

i´ve been thinkin about this for quiet some time now, mainly because i don´t like how things have benn handled in other Clans i´ve been in. Warframe is a game that strugles with a very repetitive nature, so i´ve seen people rightfully loose intrest for a while and then return only to found themselfs kicked from their clan they have invested time and ressources in. I DON´T WANT THAT!!! 

You have every right for whatever reasons to not be active for a while and if you decide to return we will welcome you back and you will find everything as it were. I don´t like deciding what people should be doin or not. So this is what i imagine this clan to be:

-No one will be kicked EVER!!!

-There are no rules or obligations for Members.

-There are no leaders or ranks, just people having fun playing together.

-You don´t have to be active or participate in Events or anything else.

-You don´t have to dump ressources in to the Dojo, helping building it is apreciatesd but not neccessary in any way!

-You don´t have to be experinced.

-Anyone can join, there are no ristrictions because of DE´s Clansizes. 

There is only one thing i expect from anyone i play with: Be respectfull and nice to each other.

Breaking this one rule marks also the one exception to the no one will be kicked rule. Raging or insulting others or generall agressive behaviour is something i can not tolerate. Just be cool!^^

-------------------

So if the above sounds like something you like, this is what i have to offer: 

As soon as we have some Members anything will be put up for a Vote. How will the Dojo look?! What´s gonna be the Name for the Clan?! How is the Clan Emblem gonna look?! What about Clan lore?! We gonna discuss it and decide together what WE want!!!

I don´t want to make having Teamspeak into a requirement, but i can not stress enough how much easier it makes communicating with each other. Just get it! It´s free and its awesome. I still have access to a Server of a friend at the moment, but i will finance a server specifically for the Clan if it grows to 10+ People.

Besides me there are already 2-3 People that like the Ideaof this project and looking forward to starting it wit me. So if you want to be a part of this Clan just leave a message here and i will invite you in game. You can also sent me a PM.

Greetings

r0ckwolf 

Hey, this seems like a neat idea. I'm not active, as only weekends and breaks from school fit my schedule. However, when  I play, I play all day. 

Personally I enjoy being  able to increase rank within a clan through time and effort, but even without I would love to be here.

As stated I'll be first available this weekend but I'll always be able to talk over forums. 

Hey Guys, for some reason the notifications for this Thread didn´t  work for me. So i did not notice all your replies. I´m sorry about that, it was not a lack of interest or seriousness about the matter.^^

We´re 6-7 People at the moment and i´m still thinking about how to proceed, the ideal Situation, i think,  would be to get ~10 People together who are interested in this project and then meet up (preferably in TS^^) to start talking about what we´re gonna do. This would require some more patience from all of us, but it might be worth the wait. What do you think??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...