The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Now Start My Hunt For The Detron!

Whitewolf..UK..

Question

....and so my quest for the elusive Detron begins...

I don't really know much about the weapon ..or the harvester. Never even seen a picture of him.

So I head out on my journey with little to no knowledge of what is expected of me.

All I know is I will move into corpus territory and try to draw him out.

I believe siding with the grineer should also help.

May the death mark aid me in my quest!!

I will begin tonight...so let us see how long this takes to get my hands on the Detron.

Any advice on how best to kill the harvester would be great.

Wish me luck.

-Whitewolf.

10 answers to this question

* do invasions, pro grineer.

*after you complete 5 missions wait for the reward.

*you SHOULD get an email from Alad V, thats were you get the deathmark for harvester.

*just do random missions against corpus, or another invasions pro grineer, and RGN will do the rest, is about luck from there.

only one more thing.

the detron is an average weapon, nothing special, so take it easy, you are not missing much really.

Edited by omega_phoenix

Run invasion missions and support the Grineer. That seems to be the way you get the death mark.

Once you have the death mark, find others who have the death mark (more people with death mark = higher chance of it spawning!) and run missions against the corpus. Also nearly every time the Harvester spawned for me, it spawned on defense.

As for the Harvester itself, Warframe powers DO work on it (unlike Stalker who's immune). Anything that can lock it in place or keep it still will make it very easy to kill (i.e. Vauban's Bastille or Vortex, Rhino's Stomp, etc).

Actually you don't need to necessarily do 5 grineer runs on one invasion

you just need to have grineer as your supporting side - this could mean just doing one grineer run and having the invasion end, and getting the email (this happened to me)