The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Whats Going On With Critical Damage?

(PSN)xKAIOWAx

Hi guys, im have a problem with my Vectis, im still using a max mod to incrise critical chance in 150%, in using Vectis (20% critical chance by default) , with mod totalize 62,5%, but something is not correct in game, im play survival rounds for 30 min , and my rifle dont give any critical, is totally impossible, with 62,5% you play for 30 min without any critical damage.

Someone have same problem? Or have one solution , vectis have a slow fire rate, without critical is a piece of trash.

Thank you

What I noticed is that if the weapon one hit kills without the critical damage, it simply won't crit, the vectis is very powerful and can definetly one hit kill enemies in a 30 min survival, depending on modding and enemy level without even criting, BUT, if you tell me that by the end of this 30 min run you were having to hit more than one time to kill an enemy, and not a single one of those were criticals, then my friend, the problem is worse than i first thought it was.

I came here to post the exact same problem with my 4 forma Soma.

With 75% crit chance, I was doing nothing but crits before the last update, just like any other crit build weapon with a crit chance above 70%.

I ran 3 missions last night - 1 10 wave grineer def, and 2 survivals (20 min+).

So we are talking thousands and thousands of bullets fired in each game, and i had like 2 crit hits in each game.

Completely out of wack....

Where I used to do nothing but 500-700 hits with each and every bullet, I am now doing 108 (white damage) hits with every bullet.

It's extremely frustrating with weapons that are "meant" to be crit weapons.....

Any official word on this?

Its a bug, but its just a display bug. You're still doing crit damage. From U12:

- Fixed issue where Clients were not seeing Critical damage indicators if their shots were lethal as critical indicators were not shown if the enemy had no chance at surviving the shot.

So, if you're not the host, and you do a crit shot that is enough to one shot an enemy, the damage numbers wont display. You still do the damage.