Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concept; Visage The Ethereal Frame [Under Construction]

CoreBr3ak3r

Alright! I introduced more images for this update! 

Changes;

- Introduced energy costs for primary abilities

- Added images and original image changed into alt. appearance.

- Added Varios wing

- Added Alt. Ability Titles for abilities 1 and 2

- Introduced artwork for Abilities 2,3 and 4 (2 is Varios WIng, 3 is Invasive Retaliation and 4 is Ascended Stance)

- Name changed into Visage

Thank ye kindly~

Also, the weapon she is holding in the artwork above fires off single-point pellets of ether[3-5 at a time, hold down trigger for rapid-fire] in a rapid fire fashion that puncture through armor. It's not ammo efficient and also has a large clip size seeing, however, the ammo pool is massive. [Again not ammo efficient]. However, it's a secondary firearm, or primary, not entirely sure which one it would fit under best. It would be as close to an arm cannon I could think, err rapid-fire machine hand gun?

Edited by CoreBr3ak3r

Also, one other thing, she looks that way because of the angle of her body. This is more of a mixture of semi-front or angle. I have yet to do the side view for her. Right now, though elegant, her positioning make the pose a little awkward. The tilted head forward motion almost seems to denote a threat or intimidation tactic. Remember through the lore, she is a fighter, more serious than not, so one could automatically assume, she spends most of her time training and revenge against the Grineer seems like there is no other alternative. Maybe somewhere along the line, depending on the Tenno she experiences on her down time, she may soften up a bit. o.o

Edited by CoreBr3ak3r

I'm going to introduce another piece of artwork for her design. My apologies for introducing various forms of her, I'm, personally, trying to find that balance and trying to find what I believe to be "perfect". Too many designs, lots of crumpled paper or erasures of what doesn't seem to "feel" right.

Visageconcept2_zps2e4632c2.jpg

This one is the newest Concept

I like the concept but for advice: put every update on your post instead on the comment because most people are too lazy to click the next button especially on the post about new concept.

• 3 weeks later...

Most recently; Introduced names of the different alternate appearances. Granted, the names would also infer their supposed color schemes. 2 look more to fit in with the core concept of ninjas, the other two are more for regal/ royal/ conquerors, therein afterwards, somewhat.