Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Corpus Secondary Addition Idea

Cmdr_Forge

I'm not quite sure where the suggestions section is in the forum, but I was curious to know if there will be any new secondary weapons developed for the corpus faction anytime soon? The only 2 secondary weapons from the corpus right now appear to be just the cestra and detron currently. A new weapon I'd like to see might be a semi-auto corpus pistol that could be dual wielded.

I'm aware there are several pistol pairs in the game already, but none of them are of corpus design. As for the shape of it, perhaps a similar shape to the magnus or vasto with a more streamlined chamber (or barrel) like on the cestra that remains stationary on the gun. For reload action, maybe a weapon clip reload action like the majority of the pistols or more like a 360* spin of the gun. I'm not sure what kind of mag size, maybe something along 12 or more, since it would be an energy weapon.

I think something like that might be a cool addition to the corpus arsenal, too bad I haven't quite got a name idea for it though.

If modded right, the cestra can be a good secondary: Put hornet strike, ammo mutation, gunslinger, a barrel diffusion if you got it, steady hands mod for recoil, quickdraw or trick mag, and your choices of element combos and it should be good. I still want to see a new corpus pistol that has more of a semi-auto fire action with a reload animation that makes it possible to dual wield.