Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Dislikes Me? (No Whining, Actually)

Maxunit

This is not intended as whining about the loot and drop system!

This is really funny, actually. I have bought the Banshee Bundle right after Update 7 launched and have done nothing else than farming Tolstoj (Capatin Vor) 99% of the time (some other maps in coop a few times) and I haven't found any Shield or Health mods so far. I mostly even only get Shotgun mods, but I do not need them, because I love "Paris" and "Viper".

This was highly frustrating, at first...but now, I'm actually kind of laughing at this. I will still continue farming on Tolstoj, maybe a Health or Shield mod drops, when "Paris" or "Viper" are Level 30.

Is the God of Random Numbers not amused with my farming? :P

IWell think am lucky i got 8 different mods for Pari,8+ different mods for lex.

8+ different mods for fang....and crap load of vitality mods....but still no shield mods...but i do have the amazing guardian mods for pet

Also sprint mods speed mods....

Just a few minnits ago, I did Uranus-Mab and got not one, not two, but ALL THREE MULTISHOT MODS (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun). In JUST. ONE. RUN. I don't really know how far to read into it, seeing how fickle the RNG Gods are. Probably shouldn't even post this, but here goes anyway. I figure that maybe they're rewarding my patience after doing 3-4 15-Wave defence missions where the reward was a Cipher...

From what I understand, different mods drop more often in different areas. I've reliably gotten Vitality and Redirection mods from Kiliken and some of the levels in Saturn, so maybe try to mix it up a little. Even as a level 1 frame you should be able to take on up to level 10s with non mk1 Braton/Lato/Skana weapons.