The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi New Guys! Do You Need Any Help?

Vogav

Hi! My name is Smokey-HQG and I wanna help the new guys play without being cursed or being called "NOOBS" all the time :). So if you need any kind of help just write "I need help" in the comments or you can just try to find me in the mercury missions (I don't recommend doing this :P) ;).

So anyway guys thanks for reading this and I hope that you will have a great time playing Warframe :)

(if you're looking for someone with experience than you don't need to leave ;). I've been playing for a long long time now)

You go to alerts that give you booben's parts (chasis, helmet and systems) and then you buy the main BP, go to the foundry, get all the materials needed for booben and wait for 3 days. Then after 3 days you go to your foundry and take your new born booben from the foundry to you're arsenal. :). NOTE that if you don't have any warframe slots you cant equip it until you buy some. Or instead of doing all of this stuff you can just buy the booben for 300 platinum in the market :P.

this my day 1 in game and i wanna know how can i get new wepons and gears?

its a bit too complicated to explain in here. I added you to my friends list so now when you will sign in the game i will be able to explain it to you in a simpler way :).