Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Another) New Pc Tenno

BluberryKnoob

Hello. So far I am enjoying Warframe, and I think the devs have done a very good job. Not once have I encountered a glitch. I started off as Mag, as the magnetic abilities seemed interesting but have now bought Volt, and I am really enjoying his abilities. I have also bought the Karak, and it seems to be a very good all-rounder. I have a couple verry n00bish questions that I want to get out of the way:

Why are some fusion cores rare, and others common?

I found antimatter drop the other day, but can I use this on volt once I am the correct level?

Does Vor ever drop orokin cells? or is there another way to get orokin cells earlier on in the game?

Is the cronus and good?

Thanks for your patience, and please do not think me stupid.

Thanks

BluberryKnoob

edit: I got a random morphic from yr. average grineer trooper? it wasn't even a boss level.

Edited by BluberryKnoob

Dont' buy anymore warframes or weapons with Plat!  It's a bit of a waste because they are all obtainable via playing the game!

Rare fusion cores work better, and add more energy to mods when fusing them than common or uncommon cores.  They're rare because they don't drop often! :P

You can only use skills for Volt on Volt.  Antimatter Drop is a mod for Nova (who drops on a later planet, you'll get her in time)

I believe the first planet you'll come across that drops Orokin Cells is Saturn.  You can find that out by holding your mouse over the planets; it'll show what resources drop on it.  Also, when you've selected the planet and you're in the Mission Selection part, it'll say on the left side what resources drop.

The Cronus is better than the Skana.  You'll want to level both of them up to lvl 30 at some point for the Master Rank points (which you'll need for cooler weapons later!)

Welcome to Warframe!!  It's a complex game, and I'm happy you found the forums.  People here are normally pretty good at helping out and giving tips and guides, so always feel comfortable asking!  There's a lot of information that isn't available in the game for new players (the programmers are working on them) so you will probably feel lost at times.  

1. They give you different amount of "power" towards upgrading the mod.
2. No - every frame got only its four powers it can use. Volt can only use Shock, Shield, Speed and Overload
3. Invasion missions sometimes give you around 3 of them.
4. It's decent for the early game.

And by "bought" you mean for platinum? If yes, you made one of the biggest mistake, because you can assemble every weapon and frame in game without spending single plat on it.

Only things worth plat are Orokin Reactors, Orokin Catalysts, Warframe Slots, Weapon Slots, and visuals, like color packs, or syandanas.

And by "bought" you mean for platinum? If yes, you made one of the biggest mistake, because you can assemble every weapon and frame in game without spending single plat on it.

it's not one of the "biggest mistakes." Volt is only 75 plat, which isn't bad.  With how he's farmed currently, that's really not that bad of a price (granted, next week he'll be researchable, so then it'll be bad to buy him).  Karak is a bit more expensive, but you're willing to pay to play then plat is easy to come by! 

I don't endorse paying plat for weapons or warframes by any means, but if you have the money to do it, who am I to say 'no'?