Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Solo] Overwhelming Spawn Rates

Eidolon_Slayer

Had to do something similar just now on Sedna against Grineers that just kept coming.... to the point that Lotus would mention more are coming while the previous group had yet to arrive XD

Thank god for the Vandal pair....

Tip: Don't bring a Paris on infested missions.

Another Tip: Pistols are currently really OP. Their mods add tons of dmg for very little mod energy cost. (or whatever that number beside the mod is called)

Another Tip: Infested aren't fans of full auto weapons and the Ancients aren't fans of melee, except the poisonus ones, stay away from those.

Another Tip: Infested don't like when you put frost mods in your weapon or fire for that matter.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

I've noticed that too since u7 the spawn rates have significantly increased.

There are many times now i can recall i have walked around a corner to see 10+ MOA's in my face.

That score posted has been quite common in my solo runs, and they've been mostly grineer missions.

My take it on it.

BRING IT ON!

Another Tip: Infested aren't fans of full auto weapons and the Ancients aren't fans of melee, except the poisonus ones, stay away from those.

Unless you're Rhino. Then turn on Iron Skin and swing away.

Edit: On topic; missions with 200+ enemies are in no way shape or form rare, it's just with the new system and people still trying to find their new legs it can be a bit overwhelming at times.

Edited by Indaliceo