Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ways To Get Detron?

00Gate

The whole galaxy is going to be Grineer's because of Detron.

The way to get it (for now) is to defeat the Harvester and lots of players help the Grineer for it.

It ruins the balance between each faction.

Does anyone think should DE let Detron's parts also become reward of

invasion,survival,alarm missions but not only defeating the Harvester???

Also,I think DE need to increase the chance of meeting the Harvester and Stalker

to 100% after players receive the message from AladV or Stalker.

Edited by 00Gate

The whole galaxy is going to be Grineer's because of Detron.

The way to get it (for now) is to defeat the Harvester and lots of players help the Grineer for it.

It ruins the balance between each faction.

Does anyone think should DE let Detron's parts also become reward of

invasion,survival,alarm missions but not only defeating the Harvester???

Also,I think DE need to increase the chance of meeting the Harvester and Stalker

to 100% after players receive the message from AladV or Stalker.

i agree i think they should have detron parts or a rare part for a weapon come from a corpus invasion to balance things out

I think detron should be clan tech and harvester drops some sort of tokens that can be used towards any single clan tech item.  That way people who don't have a research lab can pick up clan tech as they eventually fight him.

The point of Clan tech is.. well... CLAN Tech. Clans will always have research labs. If you don't have a Clan, get one... handing out tokens to circumvent the need of a clan is contradictory to to the design of clan tech and dojo research in the first place. If you don't get yourself into a Clan then all i can say is: your fault, no clan tech for you.

BAD idea.

Edited by Namacyst

here is what i think:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/170789-salad-5s-revenge/#entry2002139

side notes:

1. i have detron, not all that bad a of a wep lol

2. i have enough extra parts to make 4 more... go figure

3. had zanu/harvester attack me (actually targeting me) 3 times yesterday

4. grineer are not winning because of detron

5. changing how you get detron will not change the way nodes are being taken over.

6. i think harvester and stalker visits are fine atm

7. welcome to the forums op.

Edited by alchemistjkt

There is already a huge thread about the Harvester. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/158993-finding-out-how-to-spawn-the-harvester/page-89

Also, in the last pages there we collected several reports of Harvester meeting before and after livestream where they talked about this matter: both corpus and grineer missions can make Alad sent you a mail, it's proved and confirmed by many players..

So if grineer are conquering the whole system is not DE fault, people are just following speculations without informing a bit themselves..

The point of Clan tech is.. well... CLAN Tech. Clans will always have research labs. If you don't have a Clan, get one... handing out tokens to circumvent the need of a clan is contradictory to to the design of clan tech and dojo research in the first place. If you don't get yourself into a Clan then all i can say is: your fault, no clan tech for you.

BAD idea.

Very True point.  But due to the rare nature of the harvester, someone who isn't in a clan could be labeled as most likely a casual player, and therefore tossing a bone once in awhile I don't think is a problem.  DE tossed clan tech bones like the Ignis blueprint during an event before.

Edited by Toztman