Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Anyone Else As Annoyed About Losing All Their Health Mods As I Am?

TH3W0LFS4GE

I can't play any good missions any more....I'll have to farm for days or even weeks to get what I had back? WHY

i was mad at first, but once you start collectin for those mods, you feel better. Got my shield and health mod on the first day. but itll take forever to max them out, WHY!!!!!!

I can't play any good missions any more....I'll have to farm for days or even weeks to get what I had back? WHY

1. It's a Beta and the system they had in place before was a trial/place holder, this new system is in its early days and will no doubt be improved.

2. They did actually plan on doing a hard reset, wiping everything from everyone but people requested that only be an optional thing, however with how much this new mod system changed things there needed to be a soft reset.

3. It won't take that long, I haven't been playing a whole lot and my Warframes are mostly back to where they were at before.

the fusion system's credit costs need to get nerfed like seriously a common 1 cost 400 credits per to apply while doing another mod card is 200 and using a uncommon is like 2,200 credits while rare is 4,4k? replaced all our mods for fusion cores but they cost alot to even use them and while ontop of that you still barely make any credits in missions.

I hate to say it, but the honest truth is, this is a Beta version of the game. We're officially here to test it. I'm Beta-testing a few other games, and one of them was resetting more than once a day for a while. That game still resets fairly frequently. It's in the nature of Beta games to undergo resets.

That said, losing all your progress can suck. Especially if you had yourself set up as a ROFLstomper prior to U7. But even so, you had to know that the previous system wasn't going to work. I mean, if you're able to essentially max out what the game has to offer in a matter of weeks -or a couple of days of really dedicated play- then you might have guessed that it was going to fail as a money-making venture. The reset had to happen. I feel bad that you had to lose all your progress, but everybody went through the same screwing. Some just had farther to fall than others.

The comments about the mod system still needing work are well-taken, and that could possibly mean another reset could be coming, or at least a serious re-working of the mod/fusion system. So enjoy the testing, but always keep in the back of your mind that 'it could all go away'. Again.

A good dev group will warn about resets before they come, not just say "well they might happen sometime so don't get too attatched to that 100 hours of progress you made". Yeah, betas sometimes have wipes if they need them, but I'm not really convinced that a wipe is needed for Warframe. Usually the reasons betas wipe is if they've done something to screw up the economy, or a lot of player characters get bugged. This wasn't really a wipe, it was a "we're converting 100% of a character's potency to gear" change, and that concept is bad, really really bad. All our levels (which are a big grind to begin with), all of our weapons, all of our abilities now hinge entirely upon how good of mods we have, and they wiped mods. You can have a level 30 frame with maxed sentinels and weapons, if you haven't sunk literal millions into cards plus pages and pages of mods your potency is *not* that of a maxed character.

Before mods were about 50% of your potency (save some special mods who had more potency than others by far), the other 50% were weapon levels and frame levels. I want to go back to those ratios instead of having this huge new timesink to outfit a frame and weapons I've leveled to 30.

1. It's a Beta and the system they had in place before was a trial/place holder, this new system is in its early days and will no doubt be improved.

2. They did actually plan on doing a hard reset, wiping everything from everyone but people requested that only be an optional thing, however with how much this new mod system changed things there needed to be a soft reset.

3. It won't take that long, I haven't been playing a whole lot and my Warframes are mostly back to where they were at before.

1. True

2. Fake. knew that beta gamesf there wer