Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Pc Intergration

(PSN)Angelknight0

The PS3 and PC have some cross platform games in the past. I'm sure the PS4 and the PC could do the same, where PS4 players can play together with the PC players on warframe and give the option for PS4 players to only play with other PS4 players and the PC only with PC if they don't want to cross platform play. Also add the ability to allow you to continue where you left off. For instance I played on the ps4 but want to go play on the PC i should have that ability the keep my progress when i log on with psn or link with my new pc account with my opsn and if i want to go back to the ps4 i can do that with the all my items and progress I got on the PC. I know it is not easy but it could happen in the future     

What I'm getting from this is that you want PC and PS4 to be able to play together. Well, lucky for you, DE is planning on it! Unlucky for you, we have no idea when this will happen, and unless they start speeding up the process of getting updates out on PS4, we'll may never see this day come.

DE, come on.