The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fear Me! For I Am The Very Definition Of....squirrel!

Seqan

Well I figured I'd better formally introduce myself after my music video's debut.

My name is Seqan.

I've been playing here since update 9 (gotta love Nova's intro) and absolutely love this game. Co-op play for space ninjas? I mean, really. How can you get better than that? =P

I'm usually a very introverted person so I don't come on the forums that much if at all for socializing considering how very big this community is, and I would like to congratulate DE on roping me into it at all.

So...Congratulations, DE. You've taken over my life I mean, you've managed to attract one of the craziest ones out there.

Oh yeah. That reminds me. I'm insane. Watch out. I have pocket gnomes and I'm not afraid to use them.

Anything else? Oh. My favorite frame right now? I have no idea. I have specialized builds for whatever I'm trying to do. If I had to pick just one, I'd say Rhino is my favorite one for any situation.

I also recently discovered I have a talent for editing footage to music. My pride and joy is this Warframe video. If you're interested, check it out!

If you read this, thanks for taking the time. If not...fear the pocket gnomes.

~Seqan

Edited by Seqan

Awesome video, the only thing I find breaking the video is the sudden Alad V talking, but awesome!

Yeah, that's the leading comment. When I redo it with the 1080p footage DE has said they'll eventually release for things like this, it'll probably go.

wow ! amazing, that's the word. How many time did you spent (spend ?) on ?

About a week, give or take. Total hours that went into it probably lands between 10-12.