The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey There, New At The Forum.........and The Game

(PSN)George9733

hey, just downloaded warframe for ps4 3 days ago, and just discovered the forum today.

since the first time i played i loved the game its so cool, did you know its based on the original concept for dark sector?

well, to talk about my self, this game fits my play style perfectly, i like the stealth sneaky play, i consider myself an exelent player for this kind of games, i like the parkour in the game, i practice parkour so i really liked that they inluded that in to the game.

if you want you can add me on PSN to go on some missions together.

greetings

hey, just downloaded warframe for ps4 3 days ago, and just discovered the forum today.

since the first time i played i loved the game its so cool, did you know its based on the original concept for dark sector?

well, to talk about my self, this game fits my play style perfectly, i like the stealth sneaky play, i consider myself an exelent player for this kind of games, i like the parkour in the game, i practice parkour so i really liked that they inluded that in to the game.

if you want you can add me on PSN to go on some missions together.

greetings

Greetings George9733. Sadly I'm a PC player (D:) and my PC isn't exactly the best either (DD::) but I welcome you to the community. If you have any questions I could 95% of the time probably give you a relatively thorough answer. PS4 updates are a BIT behind at the moment, but its nothing that boggles me to explain things. I find it cool that people do parkour in real life XD and I'm glad that you aren't one of those haters on IGN or Youtube that haven't appreciated the game correctly. The game can get to a bit of a grind at the start, and in late game when you want so many things, but just hold this game close. It's a good game. Don't listen to the haters, cuz most of the time, I wanna smack them in the face cuz THEY haven't played a legit F2P game in so long. Don't let the Platinum intimidate you. In fact, if you have the money to spend here, USE IT!

Greetings George9733. Sadly I'm a PC player (D:) and my PC isn't exactly the best either (DD::) but I welcome you to the community. If you have any questions I could 95% of the time probably give you a relatively thorough answer. PS4 updates are a BIT behind at the moment, but its nothing that boggles me to explain things. I find it cool that people do parkour in real life XD and I'm glad that you aren't one of those haters on IGN or Youtube that haven't appreciated the game correctly. The game can get to a bit of a grind at the start, and in late game when you want so many things, but just hold this game close. It's a good game. Don't listen to the haters, cuz most of the time, I wanna smack them in the face cuz THEY haven't played a legit F2P game in so long. Don't let the Platinum intimidate you. In fact, if you have the money to spend here, USE IT!

thanks man, hit me on PSN to chat and play together ok? see ya :)