Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Traps And Trap-Frame

LazerusKI

Im not sure where this could fit the best, maybe map and level feedback would fit, but because it is something about the gameplay feeling and i have merged two ideas in here, im posting this in Gameplay. please move it if needed

One thing i had in mind was the fact, that the levels are not realy interesting, notthat they are bad designed, there is just something missing i think, something that gives you a thrill, something more dynamic...

some of the new tilesets where you need to wallrun etc are a little bit better, but they wont give you the feeling of danger.

the thing im talking about...are TRAPS.

i know, we have gun turrets and lasers, but neh, they are so common.

the idea is something more...exotic.

rooms that close and fill up with poisoned gas, you need to solve a puzzle to get out. could be everywhere, not in a specific location.

floors that disappear if you trigger the alarm and you fall into some kind of molten pain and doom, need the wallrun ability to get out, could be a specific location.

crushers on the ceiling that can...crush you (high damage), could be a specific tile.

walls or the floor with electrical charge, could be everywhere

explosive traps

etc etc

all these traps could be used for trapping enemys too.

also i want to suggest a trapframe

his abilitys are all trap or explosive based

1) Explosive Trap, set down a small mine that deals damage

2) Poison Trap, deals damage over time

3) Electric Trap, drains the enemy shield completely and stuns him for a short time

4) Mini Nuke, a big badaboom trap

Edited by LazerusKI