Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Little Quick Question About Status Chance

ShelbyTrooper

Ok so with penta it has an amount of damage for one explosion it the explosion gets the blast proc chance and goes off it will do the same damage plus the blast damage and it won't do 4k it will do more the damage stated on its stats isn't the same damage it does it will do more but the thing is since the penta is a granade its much different than most weapons and the way their procs work

Edited by Sasoka

I've had this question as well (with other weapons) does status chance mean that when the status procs the EXTRA ability will occur (confusion for radiation, shield drop for magnetic etc.)? I was told that the dmg you see on the weapon loadout always applies. The status chance is the % chance it will proc the ability.

Ok so with penta it has an amount of damage for one explosion it the explosion gets the blast proc chance and goes off it will do the same damage plus the blast damage and it won't do 4k it will do more the damage stated on its stats isn't the same damage it does it will do more but the thing is since the penta is a granade its much different than most weapons and the way their procs work

tablo-confused.gif

So...  Is it 4k all the time or only sometimes?  lol.

(j/k)

My understanding is that the 4000 damage happens all the time, but the blast proc (which is the knockdown) and whatever bonus damage that occurs with it, are what's added when the status chance procs.

EDIT: as fellow Tenno after this post pointed out, there's no damage bonus for blast.  I jumbled thoughts about other damage procs while answering this post, sorry for any confusion.  XD

Edited by sushidubya

tablo-confused.gif

So...  Is it 4k all the time or only sometimes?  lol.

(j/k)

My understanding is that the 4000 damage happens all the time, but the blast proc (which is the knockdown) and whatever bonus damage that occurs with it, are what's added when the status chance procs.

You are correct. I use Viral on my Burston Prime(my baby :3) and it always does 450 Viral damage. Whenever viral damage procs, then the proc pops up. Some procs do damage over time, however blast damage doesnt.