The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Have You Spent On Warframe?

Zylin

'bout $20. But I've only spent when I've gotten a 75% off coupon, or one time when they did the Bonus Plat special and I had 50% off... so I've gotten way more Plat than that would normally buy...

Frankly, DE is insane with some of their prices. $140 for Prime Access? Total BS. The only game I've come close to that on is Diablo III, and that was $100 total spread across several years... $40 for the game itself, and I've preordered the collector's edition of Reaper of Souls for $60.

Reaper of Wallets

Frankly, DE is insane with some of their prices. $140 for Prime Access? Total BS. The only game I've come close to that on is Diablo III, and that was $100 total spread across several years... $40 for the game itself, and I've preordered the collector's edition of Reaper of Souls for $60.

You haven't played other free-to-play games then. A paid game is one thing, a free-to-play is another. I have seen packages go about 200$ and beyond.

You haven't played other free-to-play games then. A paid game is one thing, a free-to-play is another. I have seen packages go about 200$ and beyond.

I have, actually. Every game that tries to do those packs is BS. Warframe's packs would be ok if they took out all that plat and adjusted the price accordingly. As it is, there is no reason to buy that much plat--you won't use it all. You can't really use it all, not unless you purposely sink it into rushing dojo rooms, destroying them, and rebuilding them. Or thoughtless crap like that. That plat has literally no value to a lot of players, including myself.

So in essence, you're paying $140 for the other junk. Yeah, not worth it and totally absurd, even though I do not deny that my heart does greatly desire the Misa Prime Syandana. Bravo, DE.

One GrandMaster Founder Pack for me, one Master Founder Pack for honey, one prime Access and some platinums packs of 90€ (50%) ... Well, i assume it's over nine th... wait for it... ~700€.

I'm also at 2300 hours spent with the game on considering Steam... Meh, i'm quite an afker so i assume it'd be merely 700h in.

I have, actually. Every game that tries to do those packs is BS. Warframe's packs would be ok if they took out all that plat and adjusted the price accordingly. As it is, there is no reason to buy that much plat--you won't use it all. You can't really use it all, not unless you purposely sink it into rushing dojo rooms, destroying them, and rebuilding them. Or thoughtless crap like that. That plat has literally no value to a lot of players, including myself.

So in essence, you're paying $140 for the other junk. Yeah, not worth it and totally absurd, even though I do not deny that my heart does greatly desire the Misa Prime Syandana. Bravo, DE.

True that, these packs are a really stupid common idea. They have to profit, that's true, but I wish they could have sold those other items separately. You're mostly paying for all that unnecessary Platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

or, you know, buying weapons and frames and slots and accessories like what i did. I ran out of plat riiiight before the grinlok was out, so i just bought some more.