Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A Report System Or Something.

Zynji

Cause i keep getting in a alerts with people who just run through the whole alert and don't fight, then no one can catch up to them so he/she is the only one to get money from it. it's really annoying... It'd be fine if you could repeat it IF you did not receive the final credits. This has happend the last 6 times i've tired to do alerts. It really ruins it for people who are trying to take the missions seriously. Thoughts?

I don't honestly care for alerts that don't have a question mark reward. Just go farm somewhere and stop with the whining.

Yeah, this is quite helpful.

No... No its not.

I'm posting this so as a beta they can get thoughts and resolve the issue. Not so we can just ignore problems and move on, this isn't League of legends.

Edited by Zynji

is that your natural charm, hadron? i guess the counter simply shouldn't start if there's only 1 of 3 or 4 people at the extraction point. make a longer counter for 1 of 2 or 2 of 4 and leave it at a minute or reduce that for 3 of 4.

dunno if reporting would be the way to go though, kick-vote maybe...

and, uh, welcome, we're not all equally as charming as grumpy mcgrumpus here.

Edited by SlyBoots

Cause i keep getting in a alerts with people who just run through the whole alert and don't fight, then no one can catch up to them so he/she is the only one to get money from it. it's really annoying... It'd be fine if you could repeat it IF you did not receive the final credits. This has happend the last 6 times i've tired to do alerts. It really ruins it for people who are trying to take the missions seriously. Thoughts?

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home

There you go.

I apologize for being grumpy, I was half-asleep (and still am, as a matter of fact... DAMN YOU INSOMNIA).

Anyways, I feel this is a function that should be reserved for when Warframe hits Steam, as that's likely to bring in some actual people who would need to be reported - i.e., hackers, cheaters, etc.