Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blacksteel Brotherhood ~Recruiting~

Mythblaze

Thanks for stopping by! Here is what you need to know. BSB is a founding clan in Warframe, we been here since Dec 2012. We pioneered high wave defense, first to reach wave 80 on corpus then toppled that with wave 100. Keep in mind that this was 21 months ago.The game is nothing like it was then. 

Requirements for general admission:

Applicants must be mastery rank 3 at minimum.

Must be proficient with English. 

You are required to have the ability to get on team speak. Microphone is not required however it is required for you to listen if needed. Clan meetings for example.

No longer required to be age seven-teen, we now accept the young Tenno of Warframe. 

You must use proper grammar in the application post or it will be ignored. "Amended 07/24/2014"

The last I ask of you is to have fun!

Requirements for raiding:

Must use English.

Required to have teamspeak.

Use the following template for the application. Copy & Paste.

☩ Please tell us about yourself, how old you are. How long have you've played MMO's or Warframe? Any other relevant personal information that may enlighten us about your personality and habits?
☩ What is your Steam tag? 
☩ What are your PC specs? 

Character Information
☩ Share with us a little about your character. Why do you like to play him/her? What makes you good at your favorite Warframe?
☩ What is your play time?
☩ What is your comfort with sitting for fight(s)?

Raiding
☩ Whats your level of comfort in talking on Teamspeak? Do you consider yourself a vocal player or one who is more subdued?
☩ Share with us your raiding experience, both in the past and in particular any current raiding content?
☩ How many hours per week do you play Warframe?
☩ What is one positive thing your previous raid leaders would say about you?
☩ What is one thing your previous raid leaders would say you could improve on?
☩ Why are you looking for a new guild? What happened to make you look for a new one?
☩ What led you to consider Blacksteel Brotherhood? Do you know any current members?
☩ Are you currently applying to any other guilds? If so, which ones?
☩ If accepted, when could you join the clan?

Benefits:

Clan Dojo with all research complete.

No trade tax.

You will be in the leading clan brotherhood of the alliance, Technocyte Council.

Knowledgeable and friendly people to discuss Warframe with. "TS"

Clan Emblem: g5j6aQp.png

How to apply?

Raiding application is to be sent via private message on the forums. General admittance can post, contact us in game or via pm.

Why not join our Blacksteel Brotherhood?

Important notice: Inactivity of 90 days without notice can result in being removed. You may ask for invite again when you return if you have been removed. 

Edited by Mythblaze

i'd like to join mastery rank 6 about to be 7

steam baseterble417

You are in a clan already or have a pending invite from another clan. 

Returning BSB member here. Been slowly coming back to Warframe recently, and I'd like to join back up if you'd have me.

IGN: Dubler, currently rank 11.

Invite has been sent. Welcome back to BSB!

Still looking for active people. 

Heya!  I used to be a member of the clan, but was forced into inactivity due to work.  I'm finally back, and would like to rejoin if that's okay!

rank 6

IGN: t3hsquirr3l

rank 11

skaethon

Both of you either are in a clan or have a pending clan invite. Post again when you resolve this.