Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Update 12.0 | Highlights

ExorcistEX

Yeah, now that I actually now her powers, not too excited about Zephyr. Her jump/glide and dive bomb will really only be useful in big, open maps, her third power is just kinda meh, and her ult is world on fire combined with Rhino's stomp. On a sidenote, however, is that the rocket hammer that people wanted but didn't make it through the contest?

So it's tomorrow i can get som sleep tonight by not waiting for usual Wednesday patch.

Anyways did they show something about Melee 2.0 ?

I'm not excited about it St.

This was shot about 7:30 am yesterday given observations in the video.

Looks like they pulled an all-nighter to get it to us on time too.

I'd still expect it today.

7.  The Melee Weapon from the Concept Contest is in the game.  But...it lacks..alot of detail the concept sketch had :/

No seriously, please ;_;  Can you imagine how much fun the new frame will be with Speed Booster + Rush?

Concept art tends to have a lot of pretty graphics that typically don't make it for various reasons. :c Like it looking great as art! But terrible as a 3D Model.

I say that the Zephyr looks pretty good. What new mods will we might be getting for U12

Edit: I changed the subject to prevent anyone else from seeing the title but DE I apologize for sharing that there was something that you did show but if I didn't someone else would've.

Edited by lMasterBetal

Everyone knows about the Focus and other systems already.

It's been posted on third party websites the moment it appeared in DC.

I don't get why people do that. The Design Council should seriously keep their lips shut. I do but I wanted to show people that there was something the DE themselves showed by accident