Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Are So Silly, Kickbot!

Marshall

I just got kicked off the regional in-game chat when I talked about U12. It said, I should go to "TRADE" next time. I have no idea what I did to deserve this D:

Kickbot, y r u being a diack?

Please, this is so stupid. Stop kicking people without any reason!

thank you a lot. Next time kick somebody properly!

+ TRSS

They should "hire" some chat mods to patrol the chat.  I've been one in a couple different games.  I just sit there and ban people who actually deserve it, instead of a bot who bans people who don't always deserve it.  In all of them I would be compensated a little bit of whatever the in-game cash currency was.  Granted, they'd probably need a few of them because of how fast the Regional chat goes, but it's doable to be sure!

They should "hire" some chat mods to patrol the chat.  I've been one in a couple different games.  I just sit there and ban people who actually deserve it, instead of a bot who bans people who don't always deserve it.  In all of them I would be compensated a little bit of whatever the in-game cash currency was.  Granted, they'd probably need a few of them because of how fast the Regional chat goes, but it's doable to be sure!

Either this or a better detection system. Having several regional chat moderators would be a faster and more effective solution.

Either this or a better detection system. Having several regional chat moderators would be a faster and more effective solution.

exactly!  And there is always a way around an automatic detection system.  For example, calling a person a "diack" like the OP did in his post wouldn't be caught by a kick-bot, but a moderator can pick up on that and take the appropriate action.  

They don't have to actually pay the people who do it with cash, just give free plat or potatoes or something to them every month instead.