Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #22

[DE]Rebecca

Since bows received a damage QOL improvement, would the dev team be willing to look into the Thunderbolt mod?  Would they be willing to let the status effect of the bow affect the proc chance of thunderbolt (keeping its max base proc chance of 30% but augmented by the bows effect chance to increase that further)?  

Bows are great at single target, but still lack behind other weapons considerably.  I honestly don't think it is the bows fault anymore after the recent buff to them, now what is holding them back is mods (and ammo but there are mods for that).  Thunderbolt might be worth looking into to help bring them in line with other weapons.

Q: With the skill changes on FROST, we are wondering: what is the design you guys hold for him? What is his niche in the game? What is he expected to be doing? Will we see snow globe being exhaustively revamped until it is ultimately changed for something else, akin to Overheat or Radial Blast?

Only got a couple questions.

1. Will we be seeing Interception tiles in the future with more or less than four nodes? The four-node layout maps nicely to Warframe's four-player nature, but I feel like adding or subtracting a node might make things even more interesting.

2. Could we get separate crosshair scaling akin to the new HUD scaling option? I love the new HUD option that you introduced, and it reduced the issues I was having with not keeping track of important stats, but I don't like having a big bulky crosshair alongside my scaled-up HUD.

Why have you not hired a storyline master or Lore Dev?

I'm gonna keep asking. Because it seems you guys really DO NOT GET IT.

I know now that my words during the Gradivus dilemma fell on deaf ears. I JUST Got back and i'm thinking of leaving already over what is becoming an increasingly clear Railroading of the balance of Corpus vs Grineer. So i'm gonna keep asking. Because this is about the only MULTIPLAYER game left i give a damn about.