Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.5 Changes Dojo Funding Settings: Absent Guildmaster

(PSN)i_illusion

So it seems because of update 11.5 there might had been a new setting made that makes it so that only certain people can start Lab projects. Normally this would be a easy fix, but the problem is that my guildmaster has not log in to his PS4 for over a month, and that my guild has no other way to get in touch with him.

Is there anyway this setting can be changed without my guildmaster? I'm slightly worried because when PS4 members get update 12 with Zypher and the Tenno Research Labs, we won't be able to make new Warframes and some of us will want to leave the guild so we can continue on playing Warframe with no delay. And a lot of us don't want to leave the guild because we sank a lot of money into our Dojo. :/

Honestly i have no idea why this was ever implemented. Unless there is some limit with how many projects a dojo can produce, i dotn see why you would even need permission. Heaven forbid i put in my resources to research a blueprint that i cant use. I cant offer you a solution, as i dont know for sure (other than i can no longer start projects now) But i wanted to add my two- sense. The only projects that i could see being a issue is actual rooms. 

Yeah, there's a lot of things about the design of this game that defy logical progression, but this is one of the oversights that take the cake. It's not even about your "Heaven Forbid" comment, however, MyTagForHalo. It's actually quite simple.... Why would ANYONE actually WANT to help their clan out by initiating research without permission. To give them something like that for free would be a crime against man and nature. We just can't have people going around opening up and completing research projects with their own credits and materials without the clan leader's permission. God knows that NOBODY wants to get those weapons unless they've been properly authorized. Clan leaders just won't stand for that. (I sincerely hope you all didn't miss the sarcasm there).

Yeah, there's a lot of things about the design of this game that defy logical progression, but this is one of the oversights that take the cake. It's not even about your "Heaven Forbid" comment, however, MyTagForHalo. It's actually quite simple.... Why would ANYONE actually WANT to help their clan out by initiating research without permission. To give them something like that for free would be a crime against man and nature. We just can't have people going around opening up and completing research projects with their own credits and materials without the clan leader's permission. God knows that NOBODY wants to get those weapons unless they've been properly authorized. Clan leaders just won't stand for that. (I sincerely hope you all didn't miss the sarcasm there).

Yeah, that's exactly where i was going. xD I wasn't quite sure if the issue was partially cause by the fact that say i cant build the synapse, and therefore the game not allowing me to research it. (Im mastery 7 and the only things i have left to build after 11.5 are the synapse and dijjin) 

It really confuzzles me why the DE would add that, especially if the guildmaster is vacant for a while and someone has a ton of materials.

The biggest problem in my view is that why should everyone else be punished because someone hasn't been on for a while, a couple of my guildee's put a lot of their own money into the Dojo and none of us wants to leave because it would have been for a waste. :/

Yeah, i put my fair share of materials into our research projects, but now i cant start research on our embolist until someone starts the project. Pointless if you ask me.. all you have to do iss hit x on it. It's not like actual rooms that would require more reactors to be built on top of it or something.. completely pointless.