Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12 Log In Error?

Guest CrimsonCrown

My pants are better then ms. smarty pants up there... I actually have gold trims on my pants.

Nobody asked you, Goldilocks.

It would be a terrible investment to add more doors when the normal amount is enough 99% of the time. You need to take a step back and think about it for a second. In the big picture is this delay important? Are you going to remember this a  year from now?

"BREAK DOWN THOSE WALLS AND KNOCK OVER THOSE SHELVES! WE NEED MOAR DOORS!"

If Walmart can't handle the people then maybe they shouldn't organize the events? It's not peoples fault in the slightest.

That's the same mentality that people who think Video Games cause violence believe in.  It's the peoples' (or individuals') responsibility to not be cattle, and have some patience; instead of trampling people to get a television that's going to rot their already feeble brains.

This is not related at all, two completely different things. If a company has an event or whatever that will lure a lot of people in it is the companies responsibility to make sure the place of business can handle the amount of people and if it can't it is companies responsibility to make sure not all of the people flock in at once. It is DE's fault the servers went down, not the peoples wanting to play their game. How can you even think something so anti consumer?

happend last time,  lots of people trying to get into the same room,  things are bound to get...  jammed up.

just have to wait till the traffic jam clears

Well let's be honest. There's really no excuse. You either properly prepared to handle your server load or you don't have a good infrastructure and need to fix it. No other option.

I was among the first to get in, played the new Cell alert, got a headache from the badly scaled, tiny numbered, shaking, slanted, glaring UI, finished the mission for a frozen black screen forcing a complete exit of Warframe.

Not to mention I tried to melee slide through lazers, and got knocked down repeatedly because every time I stood up, it automatically tried to do it again, forcing me into an infinite loop of knockdowns from lazers.

Now, I have this error.

Good start.

Edited by ShadesofWhites