Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons.

IIINobleIII

Hi! I am trying to get a better weapon in Warframe, nowadays I have to shoot a Grineer around 15 times before its dead, I bought the Strun and the Braton. They were just 'Ok' but it takes around 2-4 shots with the Strun to kill a Grineer and I have Point Blank (+90%) and it hardly changed anything. Any ways my weapons are crap, (Possibly worst than crap.) and I have a hard time dealing with Grineers on Jupiter (Kinda sad lol.) I need to get a blueprint for a gun. Any suggestions? (Can you also include where to find the blueprints? Also, please don't refer a gun that is super hard to get... I am quite the beginner, but I know the 'basics'.) -Cheers! :D

As taiiat said, it really comes down to Mods just as much, if not more than the specific weapon you have. My suggestion would be to run Apollodorus on Mercury a few times, and see if you can get Serration (damage mod for Rifles), Point Blank (damage mod for shotguns), Hornet Strike (damage mod for sidearms), as well as Split Chamber, Hell's Chamber, and Barrel Diffusion (multishot mods for rifle, shotgun, and sidearm respectively).

Once you have the basic damage mods, focus next on making sure you have all the elemental damage mods per weapon as well. Nightmare mods such as Wildfire (for rifles), Blaze (for shotguns), and Ice Storm (for pistols) help quite a bit for utility as well as extra damage.

Ideally, you should be able to have the damage mod, the multishot mod, and the ammo mutation mod for all weapon types, as well as be able to make any elemental combination (corrosive, blast, radiation, magnetic, viral, gas). At that point, it'll get to be more about which weapon you're using, but not as much until then.