Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Cannot Work With The New Arsenal Look.

Metalscavenger

Question

3 answers to this question

For equiping mods, you click on the wrench just like before the update. Then you drag the cards/mods at the bottom to the top. Once finished, press "Apply" on the bottom left.

For upgrading mods, you click on the new button called "Mods" located between the inventory button and the back button. Once inside, you click on the card/mod you want to upgrade and press the "Fusion" button that's on the left side of the screen. Then proceed to click on the cards you want to fuse with. When finished, press "Apply Fusion".

I feel like you didn't really try at all. There are already plenty of threads about this. As for the blinking, just ignore it.

Edited by Liacu

For equiping mods, you click on the wrench just like before the update. Then you drag the cards/mods at the bottom to the top. Once finished, press "Apply" on the bottom left.

For upgrading mods, you click on the new button called "Mods" located between the inventory button and the back button. Once inside, you click on the card/mod you want to upgrade and press the "Fusion" button that's on the left side of the screen. Then proceed to click on the cards you want to fuse with. When finished, press "Apply Fusion".

I feel like you didn't really try at all. There are already plenty of threads about this. As for the blinking, just ignore it.

This.

Aside from the messed up drop rates and the lack of upgrades based on level (besides energy limits), the system is just as good as the old one.

Thank you, I guess I'm just not good with change.