Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Cestra Is Clan-Tech, Cestra Is Not

Ganpot

Does anyone else find that hilarious?  Now I'm just imagining a group of Tenno standing around, trying to figure out how to hold a Cestra in each hand without success. 

Tenno #1: "I've got it!  If we stretch our fingers enough, we can hold 2 Cestras in one hand side-by-side!"

Tenno #2: "Don't be ridiculous!  We should glue the bottom of the handles together and hold the top Cestra upright!"

Tenno #3: "You fool!  That would never work!  The obvious answer is to tape them onto our heads.  It clearly works for the Moas!" 

Tenno #1 & #2: "You're a genius!"

I think they made a mistake with putting it there.

That's like slipping on a banana peel and accidentally opening a bank vault as you fall. Results turned out a little bit too well to be an accident.

Although I dearly hope this is the case, because having to research Corpus technology in order to figure out how to hold your current weapon in both hands at the same time is absolutely ridiculous. I was annoyed by Akstilettos (Seriously? Spending time and resources on researching how to replicate technology that your people invented?), but Dual Cestra is just plain absurd.

Edited by SortaRandom

Well, ALL of it should be in the lab, imho. Only few basic guns should be available without being a part of clan.

What make things sad, possibility to buy new shinies on market. Another rock right in the face of clan thingie.

Yeah, because forcing casual players to join clans when they don't want to is a good idea.....oh wait.

Yeah, because forcing casual players to join clans when they don't want to is a good idea.....oh wait.

They could always make their own clans. I hear that building/researching requirements are much, much lower for small clans.

Does anyone else find that hilarious?  Now I'm just imagining a group of Tenno standing around, trying to figure out how to hold a Cestra in each hand without success. 

Tenno #1: "I've got it!  If we stretch our fingers enough, we can hold 2 Cestras in one hand side-by-side!"

Tenno #2: "Don't be ridiculous!  We should glue the bottom of the handles together and hold the top Cestra upright!"

Tenno #3: "You fool!  That would never work!  The obvious answer is to tape them onto our heads.  It clearly works for the Moas!" 

Tenno #1 & #2: "You're a genius!"

You Sir made my day :D

Don't get me wrong, I am a high commander of corporate army of one, while dojo cap is 30 men. And I'm alone there for... like... well, since october. I'm playing pretty casually (Well, not quite, but Warframe is just a one game from many) yet I don't have a dire troubles with obtaining new clan items. Yes, I'm not getting them in 3.2 days with 3 being the waiting, but I can't say that it's hard by any means.

Edited by Icouldjustkissyou