Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Codex Stuff

PrincessWhite

For those people who cares about the mob listing codex, has anyone found what the new grineer entry is yet?

52f493f6b18ff.jpg

Also, 3 unknown corpus entries from before are still there

52f494513edec.jpg

Golem has been removed from infested list since it doesn't exist any longer.

Grineer target is still present under all for unknown reasons

52f4949ac83e1.jpg

The toxin injectors on the new earth tileset is scannable, but scanning it doesn't fill the toxin injector entry from cicero event on the objects codex.

Oh and there's a new lore entry for Ember/Prime. But there's already other topics about that here.

My Golem scans have been deleted? Nooooooo. I will have to check that.

Also, those corpus scans are not the bosses?

I will have to go in a scan hunt some time soon. Yay! Finally a solid goal to have to do. Gotta catch them all!

Edit: The golem is out of the codex... noooo. But it is still present on the profile alongside a lot of things that are not on the codex. Also, I can't find any "grineer target" on my codex even though I have scanned over 20 of them. Unless that is a very specific one, seems to be wearing the camo of the frontier dudes.

Edited by HellEnforcer

My Golem scans have been deleted? Nooooooo. I will have to check that.

Also, those corpus scans are not the bosses?

I will have to go in a scan hunt some time soon. Yay! Finally a solid goal to have to do. Gotta catch them all!

Edit: The golem is out of the codex... noooo. But it is still present on the profile alongside a lot of things that are not on the codex. Also, I can't find any "grineer target" on my codex even though I have scanned over 20 of them. Unless that is a very specific one, seems to be wearing the camo of the frontier dudes.

Mercury Capture Mission only for Grineer Target.

Well I figure Hyena pack would be in the codex...managed to scan two of them, but they can be rather difficult to try and scan with them spamming you with powers and all.  However, I don't see any codex entries after scanning them.   As for the other blank entries in the codex, I haven't a clue what they could be.