Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Cash Shop Won't Make You Enough Cash

WhiteCopain

So let me start out by saying (For the most part) I like this game's cash shop. It has a strong presence in the game while not being overwhelming or needed. My only real gripe are Oroken artifacts, but I'm not going to pursue that.

There is a major flaw with the cash shop hower. The more I play (Or spend) the less I actaully need to spend. Because I'm mostly using it to get Credits or get certain mods... ocne I have them I don't need them anymore. And once that happens, you don't make money from me anymore.

I highly suggest you remedy this with some more cosmetics. Maybe an Alternate costume for battleframes (because Honestly, I don't feel like weapon skins do enough to warrent buying) or something else.

At any rate, as a guy who likes to spend money at cash shops, I don't really feel inclined to now that I have my Frost Frame all set up with the mods I want and the mod levels I want. I might spend a bit more if I could get more than 60 Mod slots, but that's another topic all together.

My problem with the cash shop is the prices.

What is it, like $20 for a Warframe?

That's pretty ridiculous, and an amount I'd never even consider spending. At most, I consider $10. Likewise, weapons and other items are really rather expensive. $5 dollars for a helmet? Come on. Give me a break.

Kind of &!$$ed off about having to pay for weapon slots and frame slots. It's a small amount, but is it really nessecary? And yeah, on top of that, buying the frames outright.. get the hell out of here with those prices.

Edited by DirkDeadeye