Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Money Pains...

RyuKaiser

So, with the release of the game came the new mod system. Great. Only problem is... I never knew about the complete overhaul... or that my 4k selling mods would now be reduced to 1.2k selling cores. No longer can I farm a high level map to get really high level stuff, now I'm stuck with low level crud, barely making money to save my butt, which really killed a lot of the fun factor of this game for me. I don't exactly wantr reimbursment, but I would like to hear that they may be changing these drops, so that pre-leveled mods will drop, and that cores will have their values greatly increased.

Edit: I'd also like to see multi-selling returned. The selling 1 at a time thing caused me to accidently sell a shotgun mod I had upgraded to level 3... it was a massively painful loss, and having it so we have to click through hundreds of items one at a time greatly increased the fact we may sell something valuable.

Edited by RyuKaiser

The overhaul has changed a lot. Luckily I sold a bunch of my preU7 mods, otherwise I'd be screwed now.

I agree with the selling prices being to low, but I also wouldn't want the old 3-4k back. Things just got interesting.

Crafting a Warframe has become quite an achievement now with about 100k spent on the BP's and crafts.

If you focus on one thing at a time, like buying new gear, crafting a Warframe or instead spending your credits on mods only,

you will be fine.

Guess we'll just have to wait for the prices to be adjusted.

While waiting, I'd recommend you to farm boss missions for BP's. Tolstoj seems to be nice with a guaranteed Cronus BP (2.5k credits)

along with lots of mods.

By the way:

Holding shift will allow you to select multiple mods to sell them later on. Selected mods are marked red, so you can

take your time browsing your collection to sort out any useless mods/cores.

Ye I started Update 7 with 500K creds and now I've completely depleted them. I have all of the mods that I want (Took since U7 to get Seration... bad luck) And now I need the Credits to update my Vandal.

Problem is it took several hundred thousands credits to upgrade my Boar into something that I could use to grind out the cores for my Vandal.