Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Rate Or Lag

(PSN)Angelknight0

On the ps4 when i get in a mission with other people sometimes i get bad framerate where in it makes the fury mod useless because of what's making the game to slowdown but on solo it runs smoothly everything and I have good internet I think

55MBs download and 11MBs upload and 15ms ping

Edited by (PS4)Angelknight0

Frame rate issues and lag are two entirely different phenomena however it can be easy to confuse them, especially when a game suffers from both at the same time.

Game world slow to respond e.g the contents of item boxes taking a few seconds to appear or being suspended in mid-air, pickups not registering for a few seconds, enemies/allies teleporting or 'rubber-banding' is connection latency.

Frame-rate issues manifest themselves in a 'slide show' or stop-start manner. Controller input response is also affected, which usually means having to swipe for abilities multiple times, or more frustratingly, revive commands not registering. These issues also affect the audio, the Lotus for example sounding as if she's underwater and speaking at 80% speed.

Warframe definitely needs more optimization on PS4. The 'press /? to view chat commands' prompt is an especially telling sign...

• 2 weeks later...