The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U12 Crashing (General)

Runabou

I know there are several crashing threads already but there so many more crashing issues than these isolated cases pertaining to specific locations or missions.

I've crashed in several locations with several different tilesets. The latest crash belonging to the Darvo mission.

I don't know whether the issues are limited to Zephyr, the earth tileset reintroduction, or just the fact that four zanuka enemies are OP as all get out, it seems that the game just doesn't want me to play. I know that I'm not the only one having these issues. I've defragged my computer, the game. Verified game cache. I've done a full system virus scan with both my antivirus and Malwarebytes to see if it was something wrong with my computer. It seems like there's something within U12 that's painfully strenuous.

Here's to hoping that they find the issue. It's similar to the issues with 11.5+ with the introduction to the Cicero event.

there is some large overarching problem with the entire u12 client but was to be expected seeing how many ui and game changing alterations were made. That being said I'll add to this thread I've been having trouble just staying connected. Even though earlier in the day I was playing just fine I can't even stay connected to my own solo matches now. Ran up to wave 45 ODD earlier today 0 problems, slight lag from skill spam but no major problems. There seems to be something wrong with the framework coding. At times currently I can't even stay connected while viewing my foundry... If you need more details I'll go into details but I'm starting to get the feeling 12.0.4.1 made things less stable. Probably caused when you tried to rectify the auto start OD matches

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar issue, but mine is not relegated to Orokin Towers. As it turns out, I crash out of almost every mission, particularly as I near the end... I've crashed at extraction at least 6 times now. It worked fine for a week or two and I'm running at full visual settings without performance based lag. The only real lag I get is related to my university's S#&$ty WI-FI. But I often will be going through a mission with no issues until suddenly my game just freezes and boots me out. I used to have problems like this where my tower overheated, but that would shut down my whole computer and I have sense removed the side panel of my tower for increased ventilation. No other game does this as often... Thoughts?

thoughts? u12.

can't play orokin capture, orokin mobile defense. for today: crash on invasion mission upon extraction, crash on themisto run. support is not answering for a week now. tired of this crap. counting days for ds2 release.

for the first week of u12 i had more crashes than for the last 10 months in this game.

Edited by Althix