Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'd like to join. I sent a fr on Warframe for most of the suggested players.

I joined the clan last year around January, but life got in the way and I was removed due to inactivity; I would love to rejoin.

Thanks.

psn: WhoIsThat1

Edited by (PS4)WhoIsThat1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look for me this upcoming weekend. If you msg me on PSN, i can add you to a mass msg to hook up with Axios members for squad up then clan join. I do want to welcome our new members.  Please remember that you can always meetup at the Axios Prime clan site & post in our forums to see who's playing when you're online.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to join a clan haven't played Warframe since Archwings came out and looking for help to get use to all the changes since then and also looking for ppl to play with and have fun grinding and gearing up with. I'm also looking for ppl to play with in other multiplayer games.

im currently looking for clan.

im a casual player. i play games because i have fun  playing. im not  a completion or run every event kinda guy.

mainly  i wanna have fun. im on at least every week. sometimes work cuts into my time. and i play more then just wf too.

just trying to find a chill relaxed fun group to play with.

i used to play on pc but my old dying laptop cant handle wf well enough these days so i switched to ps4.

i work thur-sun overnight so i tend to generally sleep more during the day, then go to work, with some exceptions like thursday morning i may be up and about in the games.

i play heavily on mon-wedsday.