Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

Do you guys have inactivity limitations?  I'm currently sharing a PS4 with my room mate, and my work schedule is interesting at times.  There are weeks where I can pull 20 or 30 hours, other weeks where I'll hardly be able to log on.  I would love a group to tackle harder content with, and I have no problem helping out when I'm on, but I just can't be certain of a schedule.

If the console limitations changes, which it might in the next few months, my schedule will open up some.

I do have a mic, and have no problem jumping into a group when requested.  I would just like to be able to take void missions and such without having to solo, and would like access to dojo tools.

• 1 month later...

New player here. Heard about it from

My destiny buddies. Destiny end gamer so have experience playing and winning. Just need some help getting my bearings since game is not new and has vast amounts of content knowledge required.

31 y/o live in CST. Let me know what you think

PSN:buttfatshock2012

Edited by (PS4)Buttfatshock2012

Last time I played this game was back in May 2014. Couple friends started playing again and they sucked me in like quicksand. Was telling them I used to be in a pretty cool chill clan and decided to come on the forums to see if it was still around, good to see you guys are still kicking! If you guys are still accepting memebers I would be interested in coming back and maybe bringing my friends.

If you haven't contacted any Axios member listed in the original thread or if they haven't contacted you, I am recruiting this weekend.  Msg me for squad/meet up.  I use the PS4 app so I will get your msgs.

*If you decide to join our clan or are already a member, I do urge you to use our clan websites.  This is NOT a requirement but it's agood way to meet/share/form teams & groups.  Also clan events will always be posted there before any other companion app  or our PS Community.  We are multiplatform & the clan site is the best way to communicate to all members

Edited by (PS4)grrlscout420420