The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Casual, Mature Clan? Axios Prime Is Here!

(PSN)grrlscout420420

If you get a chance, please shoot one my way. Thanks.

Id like to join, i dont play a huge amount. Im casual and dont understand everything though

I tried to get on Warframe this weekend but I couldn't seem to but I will be able to tonite, tomorrow and wednesday.  Axios has a Tenno Tues & Warframe Wed. event where members meet up run grind or just play for the love of WF, so I will definitely be on line to play with you & others.  I will be on starting about 5pm EST (-5 UTC) or so.  I will check my in game friends list for any new requests or see if you are online.  If so, I'll shoot you an inv to play then clan inv's may be sent.

I tried to get on Warframe this weekend but I couldn't seem to but I will be able to tonite, tomorrow and wednesday.  Axios has a Tenno Tues & Warframe Wed. event where members meet up run grind or just play for the love of WF, so I will definitely be on line to play with you & others.  I will be on starting about 5pm EST (-5 UTC) or so.  I will check my in game friends list for any new requests or see if you are online.  If so, I'll shoot you an inv to play then clan inv's may be sent.

i added you in game on the 15th and i haven't received a clan invite or a game invite. whats going on?

friends request still pending...

Edited by (PS4)jeffreyjrj

i added you in game on the 15th and i haven't received a clan invite or a game invite. whats going on?

friends request still pending...

Since I work full time and have other things that need my attention, I have not been able to get online and play video games for the past few days.  Please have patience if you still would like to join our clan.  I will b logging on in a few mins....

Hello, can i join PSN: VaNiDgE. 

Really new to game, dont even know how to invite people or send messages even though people send them to me. No idea what anything means. Total newbie

Is ok, we can help you out.  I am currently not on PS4 but try to send a msg to JaeMcnasty or NappyHeadedFool.  Jae is on Diablo 3 atm and Nappy has been on playing WF quite regularly.  If you can play with either one tonite, that would be great.

* to see your game invites ( top left corner of your screen blinks & sparkles), press the Options button when you are on your ship.  Check your Inbox ( press Options button ) for a clan inv & other msgs from Lotus. Also clicking on someones name in your friends list will bring up a list . 

I'd happily join, 26 male from sweden!

fairly new to the game but I got the nova prime set by accident, thought it was an expansion but ended up being a warframe derp :P

PSN: DenganYeah

I got a microphone but I can't get it to work ingame for some reason, but happily chat in the ps4 chatgroup through mic

I'd happily join, 26 male from sweden!

fairly new to the game but I got the nova prime set by accident, thought it was an expansion but ended up being a warframe derp :P

PSN: DenganYeah

I got a microphone but I can't get it to work ingame for some reason, but happily chat in the ps4 chatgroup through mic

if you're recruiting id love to join

PSN: JamesofThames

Thanks for your interest in Axios Prime! I am able to play today/tonight if you are available.  Please send me an in game friend request.  I am on the east coast of the US ( -5 UTC ).  We have a few members from UK/EU and usually there are members logged on anytime of day or night. Hope to see you soon!

I'm looking to join an active/helpful Clan. I Play normally after work around 5-6pm EST and more on weekends. I'm 30 and looking to gear up and grind for things or whatever and help ppl out where needed.

We can run a few missions together then clan inv may follow. Pls send me an in game friend request to get things started. I was on WF tonite about that time for a couple hours. Look for me Thursday evening - I'm also EST time zone. See you soon!

*This applies to all who want to join. We have plenty of spots open, plus we play other games too! Check us out at our clan site listed in the original post of this thread

Hello.

I just recently got back into this game (needed a break from Destiny) and after browsing the changes, it looks like joining a clan will be pretty helpful for me in the future. I'm 2/3 through building a Banshee (missing the helmet) and found out that all her components moved to the Dojo, meaning I definitely need a clan to finish building her. That's the main reason why I really want to join a clan right now.

PSN is darkwonders.

Currently I have a level 30 Loki, Rhino, Ember, and a level 17 Trinity.