The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Re: Cosmetic And "stat"-Helmets

Skarmax

Most of you that posted in this thread seem to be such boring players... pff! I like Skarmax's idea. It's something I never thought of when it comes to the whole helmets deal and it's really cool. That way we could have the helmet we like the most visually and put on it the stats that we want, even extend this idea across all helmets maybe?! As in: make all the helmet mods work on all helmets.

Helmet Fusion would be a more applicable solution i think. Want stats!? Want the cool look of THIS helm!?!? FUSE your stat helmet into your cool helmet. BOOM Stats on cool helmet.

Would require BOTH helmets to be made already. Fusions for each could be in Warframe accessories in marketplaces for 50k creds.

Fusing cost 50k creds, 1 helm + 1 Helm + Nerual Sensor + Orokin Cell

Helmet Fusion would be a more applicable solution i think. Want stats!? Want the cool look of THIS helm!?!? FUSE your stat helmet into your cool helmet. BOOM Stats on cool helmet.

Would require BOTH helmets to be made already. Fusions for each could be in Warframe accessories in marketplaces for 50k creds.

Fusing cost 50k creds, 1 helm + 1 Helm + Nerual Sensor + Orokin Cell

thats too complex imo

I am 100% for this idea. Not only is it good for people who want the stats on their helmets, but it may increase helmet sales because people will want the stats off helmets they don't own!

An increase in profits and player happiness? How can anyone lose?

Warbros #1